Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

59 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Usual suspects spread fake news over this. 

That woman dont matter to them because culprit is their fav. I hope culprit is caught and severely punished. At least for such crimes, we should never chose favorite. Whoever it is, disown them. 

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you agree @ash?

Obviously I don't.Every religion has some bad apples like this. That's why I am of the opinion that religion as a concept should be erased from the society. All religions. 

20 hours ago, diga said:

Saw the entire youtube video... Rajdeep was defending the Congress more than Shashi Tharoor. 

Anyway the whole Delhi centric history which glorifies the Khiljis more than Vijaynagar empire or the Pallavas need a rewriting

Rajdeep was doing some monkey balancing with Savarkar after getting slapped by Mohd Arif Khan. I wanted to slap him for his interjections.,Akal ka dushman

Edited by coffee_rules

29 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

If you want to do service to your civilization, buy and read his book. 

He is not saying much different than what many other Hindu leaning writers. Read the books of Sitaram Goel or Koenraad Elst. But these two books are appealing to this generation and has extensive research and has supporting documentary evidence. Hindus needed some English proficient writers to articulate their point of view. There are many writers in Hindi/local languages (SL Bhyrappa in Kannada) who are very articulate, but our English loving young people ignore them. Sandeep Balkrishna (DharmaDispath) has translated SLB's Aavarana (The Veil) to English. It is a very good book, much of what Vikram puts forth in the two minute video.  

Edited by coffee_rules