Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

5 minutes ago, diga said:

there are rumors that DK Shivakumar, the current head of congress with his enormous wealth , has been baptized and has passively converted... not sure due to what circumstances, but the photographs are floating around

Even better. I like the fire in the belly of Kannadigas. 

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

Or as NDTV says it. This is how left creates a database feedback loop. Make headlines and use / avoid keywords to highlight or undermine certain issues. Like how our Dravidian friend does it. But it's always a wonder. Where are moderate Muslims ?

I can only shake my head in disgust at people that support AAP. So on one hand Kerjiwal reads Hanuman Chalisa but goes to Waqf board meetings saying he wants to enrich them and allow them to take over land as much as possible and then this. How dumb does someone need to be to support AAP? 

https://www.republicworld.com/india-news/politics/aap-minister-rajendra-gautams-presence-at-mass-conversion-rally-irks-bjp-brazens-it-out-articleshow.html

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

But, how that comedy? He’s basically insulting others Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi mein chalega. Baahar pitega zaroor 

He won't try it anywhere else...  Munawwar Farooqi has insane fan following but even he picks n chooses his stuff.  This guy wants to be either next Kamra or Farooqi