IPL tweet/meme/video thread [ 2019 ] !!!

velu

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:hysterical:

Dhoni bhakts have gone all retard on social media. "It was not out". "Umpires won IPL" etc..  It's a great feeling as a MI supporter. Burn burn... :phehe: 

According to some wise men, bhakti is the best way to attain salvation in Kaliyug. Now I know why there are bhakts of Sachin, Dhoni, Modi, kejriwal and any damn living being.

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Dhoni bhakts have gone all retard on social media. "It was not out". "Umpires won IPL" etc..  It's a great feeling as a MI supporter. Burn burn... :phehe: 

According to some wise men, bhakti is the best way to attain salvation in Kaliyug. Now I know why there are bhakts of Sachin, Dhoni, Modi, kejriwal and any damn living being.

When it comes to bhakts, Sachin > Dhoni. I have seen them abusing Dhoni for hitting sixes in the match and not giving strike to Sachin when he scored 200 in ODI. Sachin himself was taking singles to get to his milestone. Also Dravid got abuse for that 194 declaration. Please Sachin was a different level :laugh:

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

its a meme.....itna details analysis men jaane ka zaroorat nhin

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

When it comes to bhakts, Sachin > Dhoni. I have seen them abusing Dhoni for hitting sixes in the match and not giving strike to Sachin when he scored 200 in ODI. Sachin himself was taking singles to get to his milestone. Also Dravid got abuse for that 194 declaration. Please Sachin was a different level :laugh:

Would have been true 2-3 years ago. Dhoni bhakts have almost attained the level of Sachin bhakts and it's only going to get worst. Anyway, one does not sniff different varieties of sh!t to determine which sh!t stinks better. A sh!t is still a sh!t. Be it Dhoni bhakts or Sachin bhakts or in future kohli bhakts?

N.B: I am only talking of bhakts not true Sachin or Dhoni fans who are also ready to accept their shortcomings.

Edited by Pollack

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

bhakt are bhakt be it of anyone - they are blind

their reaction depends on how riled up their emotions are due their own personal or professional lives. We feel more now coz of social media  

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Would have been true 2-3 years ago. Dhoni bhakts have almost attained the level of Sachin bhakts and it's only going to get worst. Anyway, one does not sniff different varieties of sh!t to determine which sh!t stinks better. A sh!t is still a sh!t. Be it Dhoni bhakts or Sachin bhakts or in future kohli bhakts?

N.B: I am only talking of bhakts not true Sachin or Dhoni fans who are also ready to accept their shortcomings.

Watch comments underneath this video. The way they are bagging Dhoni is unbelievable. Scoring maximum runs is more important or Sachin scoring in singles to get to his 200? You tell me

PS - These comments are from less than 1 yr ago :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bhakt are bhakt be it of anyone - they are blind

their reaction depends on how riled up their emotions are due their own personal or professional lives. We feel more now coz of social media  

Dhoni or Kohli fans wont be bhakts because there is always BS floating on the internet about them whether true or not. They were never seen as clean cut guy like Sachin. Dhoni is seen as a glorified hack and Kohli as an abrasive guy with MC BC attitude. At the same juncture of their careers, Sachin didnt face this much criticism that Dhoni is facing. So Dhoni can never be god like Sachin :laugh:

With Sachins bhakts, its always Dravid or Dhoni denying him his birthright which is his runs and milestones. Im yet to see Dhoni or Kohlis fans lose it in a manner that Sachins bhakts do.