WC squad selected, DK n Jaddu selected.....no rayudu, pant

Just now, sergio04 said:

jadeja and shankar wasted place

Shankar may come in handy in 100 balls 100 runs type situation but selection of Jadeja and Karthik is complete joke. Idiot selectors have learnt nothing from CT debacle. Dhoni must have influenced the squad selection otherwise I see no reason selecting 3 spinners and back up keeper for the WC. 

2 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Shankar may come in handy in 100 balls 100 runs type situation but selection of Jadeja and Karthik is complete joke. Idiot selectors have learnt nothing from CT debacle. Dhoni must have influenced the squad selection otherwise I see no reason selecting 3 spinners and back up keeper for the WC. 

when England will score 360 which is par score then we will score 280 in 50 overs.

so pant was needed.

The big miss is Rishabh Pant.. We needed an enforcer along with Pandya In the lower middle order and they could have picked him up easily. 

Vijay Shankar is dibbly dobbly and will be exposed and so is Jadeja 

The squad looks cosmetic to me, I don't see the intend to put the impact players in there.. A clever list of players with which you can get minimum questions from the press.. MSK Prasad looks to be a smart operator.. He has pulled a fast one, and we haven't realized it yet

Just now, afan said:

The big miss is Rishabh Pant.. We needed an enforcer along with Pandya In the lower middle order and they could have picked him up easily. 

Vijay Shankar is dibbly dobbly and will be exposed and so is Jadeja 

The squad looks cosmetic to me, I don't see the intend to put the impact players in there.. A clever list of players with which you can get minimum questions from the press.. MSK Prasad looks to be a smart operator.. He has pulled a fast one, and we haven't realized it yet

Lol. Any person with half a brain can see through MSK's selections.