'It doesn't really feel like a bad season' - Kohli on RCB's 2019 campaign

Nikola

It's how you finish that counts :hail:

fooling around in the early stages of the life, then attaining moksha and doing paath pooja religously as you become a grandparent i.e  won 5 out last 8 along with a tie

Edited by PBN

On 5/5/2019 at 7:53 PM, sourab10forever said:

I couldn't watch a match of IPL after RCB's 3-4 games because of this team's performance and this guy is saying that it didn't feel like a bad year :facepalm:

You *ing lost 6 in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's literally can't get worse than that captain sahib. 

Screenshot_2019-05-07-20-19-25-202_com.zombodroid.MemeGenerator.thumb.png.38bc96b2064b633d5f4ffebbe373022e.png

On 5/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nikola said:

We haven't finished in the position we wanted to, but because the second half has been so nice for us, it doesn't really feel like a bad season to be honest," Kohli said after the match. "It sounds strange, but having lost six and then getting six [five] results out of the [last] seven games with one point [for the no-result] is something you can be proud of as a team.

"If we focus on the second half, I think it was exactly what we wanted in the first half," Kohli said. "After losing six games in a row, it's very difficult to come back in a tournament like the IPL. You understand the importance of winning at least two out of the first six, and then you're in the playoffs.

"I think the first couple of weeks really matter in terms of setting your intensity and path as a team and then following that non-stop. But the way the guys have turned things around, a lot of credit has to go to the whole team, to the management to get players in the right mindset. We're just happy we were able to play the kind of cricket we can. At the end of the day, as cricketers, you don't want to go out there and feel like hopeless every game. I think the way we played the second half, we showed what kind of a team we are.

blah blah blah.......bus bulwa lo issey.