Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

Never supported him. He does the same empty rhetoric that Congress does. People who supported him are mostly the same people who support Cong, but were too embarrassed to be associated with their corruption anymore. These leftists will repeat the same rhetoric year after year, election after election, and despite them ruling India for most of independence whether at centre or state levels, they fail to own up to their incompetence. 

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

@Ankit_sharma03 and other dilliwaaloh

how is it looking for GG at East delhi? Will he win? What are Delhi people thinking?

Word from Delhi.. at least earlier there was a remote chance. now with how GG is getting lynched yby lemurians, people will make sure he wins. Pair pe kuladi maari, marlena..

6 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Pathetic the way Gambhir is portrayed by AAP...In a way only proves the kind of people they are..

I think this was a dumb mistake from them, totally lost credibility. 

They must have miscalculated, they just betrayed their true level there.

Gambhir will come out better out of this.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

abe dhakkan lutyens ..you meant Lutyens Delhi. 

lemurians are alleged rational / Abrahamic Tamil nationalists... lets stop another war in the thread right there. 

I thought lemurians were another term for left liberals. My ba.

"Lemuria is lost continent of tamils. Some say it's a myth whereas some say it existed thousands of years ago RW Twitter uses lemurian slang to mock tamilians who talk about Tamil pride and stuff"

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought lemurians were another term for left liberals. My ba.

"Lemuria is lost continent of tamils. Some say it's a myth whereas some say it existed thousands of years ago RW Twitter uses lemurian slang to mock tamilians who talk about Tamil pride and stuff"

Lemurian is a mystical term, there is no left wing right wing here just uneducated trolls. Lutyens is a very class related terminology, its a location in Delhi that has a certain type of privileged folks takes the name from an Englishman. 

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

GG has short temper and very emotional person but no way anyone will believe that he will try to degrade a woman's modesty through spreading pamphlets. 

I would have believed if there was some news saying that GG slapped kejri during an interaction but not this. 

But If some one in bjp local machinery did it gautam as the leader of the champaign will be culpable. Hope its just aapturds qutiapa.

29 minutes ago, Vilander said:

But If some one in bjp local machinery did it gautam as the leader of the champaign will be culpable. Hope its just aapturds qutiapa.

there was no such letter to be seen any where before the PC of AAP leaders.  They said the letter was distributed through news papers.  Newspapers are distributed in the morning.  If there was any such letter in those newspapers, it would have become viral on social media itself and AAP would not have needed to do PC to show it to people.  

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

there was no such letter to be seen any where before the PC of AAP leaders.  They said the letter was distributed through news papers.  Newspapers are distributed in the morning.  If there was any such letter in those newspapers, it would have become viral on social media itself and AAP would not have needed to do PC to show it to people.  

Also the pamphlet is in English. Not sure how general public would’ve read and understood it if at all it was circulated... AAPTARDS been dumb there...