Will we see Harshal Patel making it big in the IPL?

sage

On 4/28/2021 at 6:30 PM, Pollack said:

Greatest bowler in the history of cricket. Needs immediate team India enrollment. Hard to miss on such talent.Can bat a bit too. Pandya who? Patel is the real deal.

Greatest talent ever from India. India's Kapil dev. 

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

If he is in this kind of a form why not? However haven’t seen anything from his batting though. Not sure if he will get ahead of Pandya’s reputation or guys like Chahar and Thakur as bowlers with batting ability.

People compare hassan ali n thakur which is wrong but its harshal batting which is similar to hassan ali although harshal batting is better then hassan. 

Chahar isnt much of a slogger , he plays faster then bhuvi but not harshal or shardul. 

Harshal is a very decent option at 8 not any above

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

People compare hassan ali n thakur which is wrong but its harshal batting which is similar to hassan ali although harshal batting is better then hassan. 

Chahar isnt much of a slogger , he plays faster then bhuvi but not harshal or shardul. 

Harshal is a very decent option at 8 not any above

I am saying the same thing more or less

For me Chahar like for like replacement for Bhuvi 

Thakur can replace either  Pandya or Bhuvi.

So unfortunately with both Bhuvi and Pandya being injury prone, Chahar and Thakur might always have an inside chance of moving up to the next level.

That leaves room for Harshal as a potential back up. Now I wonder why he wasn’t in Srilanka. Shankar and Dube are done for now.

7 hours ago, maniac said:

If he is in this kind of a form why not? However haven’t seen anything from his batting though. Not sure if he will get ahead of Pandya’s reputation or guys like Chahar and Thakur as bowlers with batting ability.

I am not a big fan of Harshal Patel but it was a colossal disgrace that Sakariya made his debut before Harshal in SL. For all this performances this year, Harshal was the one who deserved India's T20 cap.

0jt6zkctnxs71.jpg

What a season! Would've topped the all time IPL wicket's in a season list if not for that drop in his last over. :hatsoff:

His great supporters always knew he had this ability in him, but even his skills and good luck talismanic nature were not enough to outweigh Rat's negative energy.