Hindus are forced to leave village in West Bengal

sergio04

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You are right, its not hypocrisy. Its bias. When you comment 100x on one side of the spectrum and 0x on the other, it isn't hypocrisy, its bias. 

This is how the effect of Leftists-Communist work that even a staunchest atheist like @Muloghonto starts to expose their hypocrisy.

11 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

And Sikhs in Punjab have suffered big time under Badal & his greedy family. I'm not against BJP....I'm thankful to the party under whose Govt at least the Kangressi anti-Sikh riot organizer Scumbag Sajjan Kuman was thrown in Jail. I hope Modi wins again...cheers!!

People who have ruled Punjab are all Sikhs whether Badals or Amrinders. So, it is Sikhs suffering under Sikh govts.

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

And Sikhs in Punjab have suffered big time under Badal & his greedy family. I'm not against BJP....I'm thankful to the party under whose Govt at least the Kangressi anti-Sikh riot organizer Scumbag Sajjan Kuman was thrown in Jail. I hope Modi wins again...cheers!!

Don't know about his past but I like Captain Amarinder Singh and am glad that he is CM of Punjab. If he were heading Congress instead of the crooked dynasty many would have a different opinion about the party, but alas the Gandhis are like monarchs in India. Myself a Modi/BJP supporter but sincerely feel that Captain and Naveen Patnaik will do better jobs in their states than any BJP/NDA candidate. can't even say the same about KCR, Jagan, Naidu. 

Edited by Gollum

Coming to OP, this isn't an isolated instance. Happening in 100s of villages, the demographic onslaught is real. In some places where Muslims are <10% population, the majority community has still found ways to get bullied :facepalm:. Mamata isn't the cause, she is merely one of many symptoms, just by removing Mamata don't expect things to improve overnight. Bengali Hindus have to reclaim what is rightfully theirs, don't run away from your homes, stay back and toughen up, take the fight to the bullies. 

Those who have never set foot in Bengal and wanna lecture about secularism, tolerance, saffron extremism, co-existence yada yada STFU. Don't preach to the sufferers from comforts of your homes. 

Edited by Gollum

Don't get me wrong but when it comes to Muslims, sometimes events like Nellie, Bhagalpur, 2002 etc are necessary.Won't say this about any other community, only applies to Muslims. Put some fear in their minds, else prepare to get relentlessly tortured. Kerala communist stalwart and ex-CM Achuthanandan said the same once and he was a beacon of secularism. 

Image result for buddhist mad dog

Gujarat saw 2002, after that did Muslims give any trouble? Bihari Muslims post Bhagalpur? Even in UP they are tamed post Muzaffarnagar. Hell in Assam they are 35% of the population but ever see them justify that demographic? Assamese Muslims are servile compared to Muslims from other states, why? Maybe Nellie massacre of 1983 is fresh in their minds, they know the consequence of testing the patience of others? In Nagaland they behave like kittens cos they know how the Nagas retaliate. Post Jammu massacre in 47-48 haven't Jammu Muslims been on their best behavior? Did the 92-93 Bombay riots change the city for the better or worse in the long run? Hyderabad post Op Polo (Sunderlal Committee report) and 1990 riots too is under control, the Owaisis may give bhadkau bhashans but even they know the consequences of picking up arms....they have been manhandled in their bastion of Old City. Meanwhile in Kolkata there are no-go areas for non-Muslims, including police :facepalm:...Kolkattans will agree with me on this one.  

I have started believing that they need some attitude adjustment lesson the next time they cross limits, let libtards and pidis bark like they are conditioned to. In Bengal I wouldn't mind one bit if the Hindus aided by central forces give them hell the next time they start a riot...all communal riots under TMC reign have been one sided and all started by them. Just once retaliate strongly and see if it can change the dynamics.

Edited by Gollum

7 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

This aint a rhetorical question .Since you are quite knowledgeable, do you know of instances where the majority community(read significant not marginal majority) has been chased out of their homes in any other country/region .

Not in the recent past, I can't recall majority (significant) being chased out by minority...maybe oppressed but not displaced. Happened during colonial era for sure, eg the Aborigines in Australia by the European settlers when the balance in population was overwhelmingly in favor of the natives. 

I am no expert on these matters, maybe @Muloghonto our resident history expert can help you here. 

12 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Drastically reduced ? In 1947, Bangladesh had 12% Hindu population, now its 9%. In 1947, West Pakistan had 8% non-muslim population, now its 1%. 
The fact that Bengalis are less communal than Punjabis is also borne out in the partition death toll - Bengal, despite being a more populous province than Punjab, saw less people movement and far less deaths due to it. So how are they worse, exactly ??

Talking nonsense as usual. Hindus were 22% in Bangladesh after partition. I guess you have forgotten about the Noakhali riots and Direct Action Day. 

16 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Talking nonsense as usual. Hindus were 22% in Bangladesh after partition. I guess you have forgotten about the Noakhali riots and Direct Action Day. 

All the riots in pre-partition Bengal and during partition pales into insignificance compared to the body count of Punjab. That is a fact. So again, on what basis do you say it was worse than in Punjab ?

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

All the riots in pre-partition Bengal and during partition pales into insignificance compared to the body count of Punjab. That is a fact. So again, on what basis do you say it was worse than in Punjab ?

When did I say it was worse? When did I even mention Punjab in my original post? It seems like you like dragging Punjab into a topic at any opportunity.

34 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

When did I say it was worse? When did I even mention Punjab in my original post? It seems like you like dragging Punjab into a topic at any opportunity.

It is directly implied here, since Pakistan == Pakjabis in position of power, dominance and the violence dominated the western front than the east. So again i ask you, where is the 'myth' that Bangladeshis are as bad as Pakistanis, given that Pakistan side was far more violent than Bangladesh side during partition ??

On 5/14/2019 at 7:23 AM, Ranvir said:

Never trust them.

Another myth that Hindus and Sikhs propagate is that Bangladeshis are not as bad as Pakistanis.

They are just as bad, if not worse.

Whilst the number of minorities post partition has remained relatively stable in Pakistan, the number of Hindus has decreased drastically in Bangladesh.

36 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It is directly implied here, since Pakistan == Pakjabis in position of power, dominance and the violence dominated the western front than the east. So again i ask you, where is the 'myth' that Bangladeshis are as bad as Pakistanis, given that Pakistan side was far more violent than Bangladesh side during partition ??

Pakistan side was more voilent because Sikhs retailiated massively after partition. Search Google and you will find how Pakistani cry to this day as being victim. On the other hand Bengalis which were quite aggressive towards Britishers were bending their backs to Bengali Muslims. 

On 5/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, Gollum said:

Don't get me wrong but when it comes to Muslims, sometimes events like Nellie, Bhagalpur, 2002 etc are necessary.Won't say this about any other community, only applies to Muslims. Put some fear in their minds, else prepare to get relentlessly tortured. Kerala communist stalwart and ex-CM Achuthanandan said the same once and he was a beacon of secularism. 

Image result for buddhist mad dog

Gujarat saw 2002, after that did Muslims give any trouble? Bihari Muslims post Bhagalpur? Even in UP they are tamed post Muzaffarnagar. Hell in Assam they are 35% of the population but ever see them justify that demographic? Assamese Muslims are servile compared to Muslims from other states, why? Maybe Nellie massacre of 1983 is fresh in their minds, they know the consequence of testing the patience of others? In Nagaland they behave like kittens cos they know how the Nagas retaliate. Post Jammu massacre in 47-48 haven't Jammu Muslims been on their best behavior? Did the 92-93 Bombay riots change the city for the better or worse in the long run? Hyderabad post Op Polo (Sunderlal Committee report) and 1990 riots too is under control, the Owaisis may give bhadkau bhashans but even they know the consequences of picking up arms....they have been manhandled in their bastion of Old City. Meanwhile in Kolkata there are no-go areas for non-Muslims, including police :facepalm:...Kolkattans will agree with me on this one.  

I have started believing that they need some attitude adjustment lesson the next time they cross limits, let libtards and pidis bark like they are conditioned to. In Bengal I wouldn't mind one bit if the Hindus aided by central forces give them hell the next time they start a riot...all communal riots under TMC reign have been one sided and all started by them. Just once retaliate strongly and see if it can change the dynamics.

Yeah, after Gujarat the minority have not dared to even think of another fight such was the loss upon the minority. The impact is probably still felt and restrains them from provoking the majority yet again. Similarly 1992 in Maharashtra was a huge loss upon them. That is why you will never see the minority to even dare to do something again in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Bengalis are probably very weak to retaliate ?

Edited by Straight Drive

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

Yea, after Gujarat the minority have not dared to even think of another fight au h was the loss upon the minority. Similarly 1992 in Maharashtra was a huge loss upon them. That is why you will never see the minority to even dare to do something again in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Bengali are probably very weak to retaliate ?

Bengali Hindus are fattu no. 1. They hide their cowardice in the shape of fake intellect and secularism 

3 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Yeah, after Gujarat the minority have not dared to even think of another fight such was the loss upon the minority. the impact is probably still felt and restrains them from pro along the majority yet again. Similarly 1992 in Maharashtra was a huge loss upon them. That is why you will never see the minority to even dare to do something again in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Bengali are probably very weak to retaliate ?

Last time Hindu Bongs retaliated was in early 60s, I think 1964. Even during East Pak genocide and refugee influx there was no reaction in our side of Bengal. Has been a one way street since then, especially under TMC reign.