Hindus are forced to leave village in West Bengal

sergio04

Just now, DHONI_FANN said:

Bengali Hindus are fattu no. 1. They hide their cowardice in the shape of fake intellect and secularism 

As far as intellect is concerned Gujarat and Maharashtra people are more intellectual. See the GDP of Maharashtra and Gujarat. You can see where the real skills and intellect is.

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Last time Hindu Bongs retaliated was in early 60s, I think 1964. Even during East Pak genocide and refugee influx there was no reaction in our side of Bengal. Has been a one way street since then, especially under TMC reign.

TMC cannot win unless majority votes for them. I think Bengali are still majority in Bengal and they prefer TMC considering that TMC has won there. Minority cannot win you elections.

15 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

TMC cannot win unless majority votes for them. I think Bengali are still majority in Bengal and they prefer TMC considering that TMC has won there. Minority cannot win you elections.

Minority vote isn't split and they are 30% of the state's population. Hindu vote getting split, story of Indian democracy...too many fault lines. 

BJP will be lucky to get 5-8 seats and even that's too much.That state has crossed the point of no return

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Pakistan side was more voilent because Sikhs retailiated massively after partition. Search Google and you will find how Pakistani cry to this day as being victim. On the other hand Bengalis which were quite aggressive towards Britishers were bending their backs to Bengali Muslims. 

Bengali muslims were also far less involved in massacres of the hindus than pak muslims 

2 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

tough to say, given how much ballot-stuffing happens in Bengal.

TMC didn't overthrow CPM by winning over the public, they won by rupturing the CPM in Bengal and taking over the cadres- who continued the ballot stuffing and gundaa-giri, only for TMC rather than CPM. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Bengali muslims were also far less involved in massacres of the hindus than pak muslims 

Direct action day

Noakhli riots

all these things happened before punjab violence. 

Also as I said there was no response from Bengali Hindu's so Bengali muslims gradually attacked Hindu over one decade.

If Bengali Hindu's would had retailiated same way as Sikhs and Hindu's of East punjab then there would had been similar massacre's

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Direct action day

Noakhli riots

all these things happened before punjab violence. 

Also as I said there was no response from Bengali Hindu's so Bengali muslims gradually attacked Hindu over one decade.

If Bengali Hindu's would had retailiated same way as Sikhs and Hindu's of East punjab then there would had been similar massacre's

yes. Almost everything to do with Independence - violent, non-violent, happened in Bengal before Punjab. Its because Bengal was the epicenter of the independence movement. 

It doesn't change the fact that violence in Punjab was orders of magnitude greater than in Bengal.

What you are saying re: Bengali hindus don't make sense. Bengali muslims did not attack the hindus nearly as bad as the Punjabi muslims did to their bretheren. Why the heck would they hold back when there is no pushback ? You ever seen someone rob you slowly just because you are sleeping ?!?! 

Long Live Mamta Begum! West Bengal soon to be renamed East Bangladesh and secede from India to join the Bangladeshs!!! Kolkata to be named Kolkatabad. 

Phuck de India! Bangladesh Zindabad!! East or West Sharia is the best!! :rockon:

Phuck de WB,India nahi

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk