Kuldeep Yadav looks mentally shot and done.

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kuly was very good, now hope they play him in 4th test and get him more involved in the game. Dunno about the T20s (Washi, R Chahar, Varun C...) but I want to see him feature in the ODI series as well, far better option than Chahal. 

Kuly had a smile throughout the test even when he didn't get the ball for long. Lovely attitude to have, he is our future (just 26!!!!) and we can't afford to lose him by the wayside. Ashwin has what another 3 years left in him, among the bowlers who bring the ball in to RHBs no better candidate than Kuly, so he can still have a long, continuous and fulfilling career. Lad has to improve his batting, he must see that Jaddu/Ash are so good with the ball but also capable with the bat......he may not reach that level as a batsman but he shouldn't become a mug as well. If he were talentless like Bumrah I wouldn't even bother but enough glimpses to conclude he has a reasonably high ceiling for a lower order bat. 

he is not gaining much by being in the squad and not getting to play.. wrist spinners mature after many years of bowling. He is losing out on that.

6 hours ago, ungboysj said:

Ojha was a chucker.

If Ojha wasa chucker then half the spinners were chucker. His extension was less than 15 percent but BCCI suddenly became too much holier than thou. Ajmal had an extension double than him and took double the test wickets

I won't mind India losing this odi series, if it marks the end of Kuldeep's ODI career.  In both these ODIs, english spinners hv outbowled kuldeep by a fair margin. Not the first time it has happened though.   Better not to hv any spinner in the team than having such useless spinner who is there just to make up the numbers. 

He needs a new coach, else the poor guy is slipping into oblivion.

Krunal Pandya is not the ideal guy to team up either...I thought he was **** today as well, but then nobody will rant against him

Have to feel for Kuldeep...there has to be a fall guy somewhere

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Do most of this poster’s threads end up like this, with people mocking him first and then accepting it eventually?

Isn't that exactly what your colleague, the German baba, Schopenhauer said?

All truth is first ridiculed, then violently opposed and finally accepted as self evident.

Edited by Mariyam
On 3/26/2021 at 11:18 PM, Mariyam said:

Isn't that exactly what your colleague, the German baba, Schopenhauer said?

All truth is first ridiculed, then violently opposed and finally accepted as self evident.

I hope he did not get ridiculed for this statement.

After having to spell  " Schopenhauer " many many many many times during his student days, he deserved some empathy.