India roiled as Trump yanks its status as a developing nation

Haarkarjeetgaye

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Abey bhai, I don’t have kids and not married yet either.

My candidate is john Kasich but I don’t think he is going to run again, so don’t care who wins. 

Fir aap ko kya problem hai bhai school shooting se. Your worry may be more with retirees around or some butt hurt American who thinks Indians are taking their jobs. They can also shoot

51 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Fir aap ko kya problem hai bhai school shooting se. Your worry may be more with retirees around or some butt hurt American who thinks Indians are taking their jobs. They can also shoot

I am against guns by all means. But hate the fact that some Trump Supporters don't like talking about guns.

I liked Trump for some of the deals, but don't shy away from saying that Trump and many republicans are wrong when it comes to Gun laws. Wish more Trump Supporters instead of going gaga over Trump policies favoring America, if any, they can also focus on some of his negatives like Gun policies. 

Hillary was pathetic choice too. Well o well. I hope we have better candidates this time around. 

11 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Haryana, if you’d like to make it part of Pakistan. Or Maharashtra where I grew up. Doesn’t matter much to me :hysterical:

some disease has bred  on this website. As an admin why don’t you check nationalities and expose it to everyone on the forum.

youd be surprised how sick some people think on this forum and how fun it will be to get their stupid imaginations exposed

So, a Haryanvi who migrated and grew up in Maharashtra talking about UP/BIharis coming to Maharashtra and snatching their jobs. :cantstop:

19 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Indeed. I expect more pressure from him towards India. Udhar bhi election aane waale hain:hysterical:

Aisa waive chalaya hai ki bechare Indians ko mid season school chudwake wapas aana pad raha hai. VISA naam se dar gaye hai Indians. Surprisingly education visas badh gaye hain. paisa milta hai na

post may 23, some people have gone beyond a point from which they can never return. you are one such person.

this is all being done for 2 reasons

1) US doesn't want India to go through with S-400 deal

2) US wants India to buy F-16 for the remaining MMRCA contract

I don't see India saying yes to either of these things, so expect things to become more sour.

15 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I am also going in that direction. But you know Kashmir and shooting will not be solved on he internet. As per some intelligent educated behaved Indians kashmir is not a dispute and similarly for some American shooting is not a dispute. gurmehar who lost her dad is a bigger problem than Kashmir. BJP ne ganda keeda bhar diya hai logon ke dimaag mein

Its OK but still

kashmir = INDIA 

live with it (we know you are FAUJI KID FROM THE OTHER SIDE know your pain)

Trump is screwing India slowly and slowly. H1 visas, H4 Visas, Iran Oil and now this. I dont mind trump screwing H1 for Indians though. People go to a progressive country like US and then support fascists back home in India. Now a fascist is in power in US and these coolies will taste their own medicine. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, RanveerSingh said:

Trump is screwing India slowly and slowly. H1 visas, H4 Visas, Iran Gas and now this. I dont mind trump screwing H1 though. People go to a progressive country like US and then support fascists back home in India. Now a fascist is in power in US and these coolies will taste their own medicine. 

H1b needs to be tightened. He also tightened L1s as well. People like op jump the line using the shitty international spreadsheet/PowerPoint manager role. 

Edited by gattaca

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

H1b needs to be tightened. He also tightened L1s as well. People like op jump the line using the shitty international spreadsheet/PowerPoint manager role. 

Forget H1 for now, EB1 is the biggest scam I have seen. While legit cases are stuck in eb2, and eb3, people are king up the system and misusing it and going through EB1. Biggest scam which USCIS hasn't stopped yet while USCIS continue to fk around with EB3 and EB3. 

USCIS need to realize many people don't deserve to be in EB1 who are getting GC overnight while legit folks have to wait for years with eB2,3

20 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Forget H1 for now, EB1 is the biggest scam I have seen. While legit cases are stuck in eb2, and eb3, people are king up the system and misusing it and going through EB1. Biggest scam which USCIS hasn't stopped yet while USCIS continue to fk around with EB3 and EB3. 

USCIS need to realize many people don't deserve to be in EB1 who are getting GC overnight while legit folks have to wait for years with eB2,3

Ya man all the Indian offshoring companies are major culprits. They abuse EB1. USCIS wants EB1 to continue. EB2 and EB3 are golden gooses which they don't will not let go. Obama wanted to give EADs to EB2 and EB3 but they opposed it and lobbying stopped it. They are funded by fees why would they want to let go of EB2 and EB3.

3 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Ya man all the Indian offshoring companies are major culprits. They abuse EB1. USCIS wants EB1 to continue. EB2 and EB3 are golden gooses which they don't will not let go. Obama wanted to give EADs to EB2 and EB3 but they opposed it and lobbying stopped it. They are funded by fees why would they want to let go of EB2 and EB3.

There also has to be a judicial change for EB2/EB3 to progress. Lot of appeals were made under Obama Administration too but there was no movement in his 8 years. In fact under Trump, there has been significant movement in EB3 India. I don't want to credit Trump there, but when it comes to immigration policies for India and EB2/EB3, I think many people, in particular Indians need to realize that Trump is actually better for them if you have already been in the country for 2-3 years OR did masters from USA. 

Trump also proposed that any h1b who did masters from U.S, should get priority over others. This is absolutely great for India if its proposed. Many Indians who have already been in India on student visa actually benefit from this. Just Trump is hate worthy for many reasons, but a lot of his policies H1b related are pro India if you have a closer look at it. It might not be that beneficial for those who are sitting in India and hoping to come to USA, but those waiting for GC for a long time siting in USA, its definitely worth it for them. 

Anyway, judicial change is needed or EB3/EB3 will continue to move at snails pace. 

On 6/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, rkt.india said:

So, a Haryanvi who migrated and grew up in Maharashtra talking about UP/BIharis coming to Maharashtra and snatching their jobs. :cantstop:

I was forced to. Defence jobs are transferable.  I grew up in multiple states. Maharashtra was an education domicile for defence children based on 10th and 12th in that state. And I learnt Marathi. 

UP Biharis coming to Maharashtra and snatching jobs is not being talked about by me but by Maharashtrians and SS, MNS.

I concur with their view. I have seen UP Biharis being thrashed by SS activists. You don’t have to believe me. You can concur with Maharashtrians on this forum or some UP Bihari who has been through this. 

Laloo vs Thackeray articles will still be there in the media.

2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I was forced to. Defence jobs are transferable.  I grew up in multiple states. Maharashtra was an education domicile for defence children based on 10th and 12th in that state. And I learnt Marathi. 

UP Biharis coming to Maharashtra and snatching jobs is not being talked about by me but by Maharashtrians and SS, MNS.

I concur with their view. I have seen UP Biharis being thrashed by SS activists. You don’t have to believe me. You can concur with Maharashtrians on this forum or some UP Bihari who has been through this. 

Laloo vs Thackeray articles will still be there in the media.

to be fair I am marathi and even you have taken a job of a marathi person. Maybe just a white collar job.

Can you even talk or converse in marathi?

21 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

Trump is screwing India slowly and slowly. H1 visas, H4 Visas, Iran Oil and now this. I dont mind trump screwing H1 for Indians though. People go to a progressive country like US and then support fascists back home in India. Now a fascist is in power in US and these coolies will taste their own medicine. 

H1 is the most abused Visa, majorly by Indians and is being rightly corrected on 2 fronts by USCIS

1. these are skilled jobs and hence high paying. His govt is ensuring that an average Indian software engineer is not devoid of the salary which he or she deserves. All IT companies have been paying 60 to 70 K on H1 sending sub standard skilled people. Ideally highly skilled people should come and be paid the minimum salary for that  skill

2. They are verifying that the JD matches the requirement. And doing so by doing surprise visits at client locations. Asking for detailed SOWs MSAs to ensure that that skill and background is matching with what requirement the client has.

Both moves hurt Indians looking to go to the US but both are genuine moves to ensure right talent comes to US. I think clients are also being asked if skill is not available in the local market, like LMO in Canada.

Tough days but right moves. You can know more on saveitjobsdotcom

19 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

to be fair I am marathi and even you have taken a job of a marathi person. Maybe just a white collar job.

Ho. Mi karu shakto. Perfect nahi pan mi tujha sang vartalap karu shakto.

5 varsh school madhe ani 4 varsh abhiyantriki mahavidyalaya madhe ani 5 varsh hinjewadi madhe. Mala kahi effort nahi lagala Marathi shikayla. Bhai tar Marathi school madhe shik lo. Mi CBSE madhe hoto. Marathi subject nahi hot.

ata maajhi family Pune madhe settle aahe. Camp madhe. Command hospital che barobar.

ya kadhi. Apan basuya. Tula mi Pune che memes dakhato. Tula Maahit ashnar pune kiti cultural city aahe and mala ya shehar ni khup dila aahe. Mi Marathi, Maharashtrians ani Pune chi khup izzat karto.

jar apan kadhi bhetnar, mi share karto mi Kay kay kela aahe Pune saathi.

jar kaahi chuk jhaleli aahe language madhe, mala maaf kara. Mi purna Marathi samjhto pan kadhi kadhi bolayla harkat hoto.

Jai Maharashtra 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

14 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I have not. I don’t work in Maharashtra. I get jobs for Maharashtrians from US

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

actually the NDA in Pune has long been accused of posting people from Punjab and Haryana ignoring locals within the army. The Sena themselves have raised this issue. As you maybe aware the army occupies prime real estate within Pune.  Same is the case with the Nashik.

Kudos your learning marathi. Can you translate my monikor.

8 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You get Jobs for Maharashtrians = Indians becoz Uncle SAM has defined an unofficial order your country men belongs/aids/breeds/ terrorists

Pakistanii Fauji Kid 

38 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

actually the NDA in Pune has long been accused of posting people from Punjab and Haryana ignoring locals within the army. The Sena themselves have raised this issue. As you maybe aware the army occupies prime real estate within Pune.  Same is the case with the Nashik.

Kudos your learning marathi. Can you translate my monikor.

I wasn’t aware about this NDA thing. I gave the exam. Selection is on multiple choice exam and then SSB and the medicals. So how this favouratism happens is beyond me but I will certainty check on this. 

quite te a few of my close friends passed out of NDA but I never heard this.

i understand the prime land by defence forces but that is in every state. We do enjoy privileges but we do also contribute to the local society

AFMC offers free treatments to locals. There are medical camps arranged. Army steps in case of crisis, less so in Pune, because it rarely has a crisis. Look at the roads in the camp here. AFMC AIT NDA SIMS , Ammunition factory, DRDO so many prominent defence institutions are in Pune and a good local population works for these. FYI, it is the Southern Command for Army and far away from any conflict zone, so it has significant Army presence with the objective of learning

I understand I am also one who is not a Marathi but still family settled in Pune but that is because my father served in Pune for about 60 pc of his career and he always taught us to give back to the local society.

whats your moniker? I can certainly try. 

I only find 2 places worth staying in India.

Pune by a distant mile followed by Bangalore. So jar tu mala bahar kaadnar aahe, mi ata sangto, mi nahi jaanaar