World Cup 2019: Saffron Team India jersey in England

6 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Dude how can you wear home colors as white in limited over Cricket? We play LOIs with white ball and not red ball. You can’t have white kits and white ball together.

Hence the color clothing. This isn’t basketball or

soccer. 

White is a established neutral color. Away team get the team color and home is always white. That is what I have seen for decades.

Edited by Khota

BCCI really needs to hit the reset button and ask a designer firm to come up with new designs. So far the only jerseies I have liked are that of England. Need to spend money and come up with a good design. For inspiration my favorite are Yankees Pinstripes. Nothing comes close.

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, Khota said:

White is a established neutral color. Away team get the team color and home is always white. That is what I have seen for decades.

Yaar come on man. You don’t get that this can’t work in LOi Cricket? 

We play loi cricket with white ball yaar, how many times its mentioned. You can’t play with white ball and wear white clothing. Can’t habe same colors as its hard to sight the ball. 

7 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Ok. And how does that apply for SA v BD? Why did SA have to change colors and not BD? I mean what's the underlying rule

Its randomly decided who is the host and away when the schedule is decided. England for example will always be Home team as they are playing home. So they are Home team in every game.

When South Africa plays Bangladesh, its randomly decided. India for example are away team against Afghanistan 

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Dude how can you wear home colors as white in limited over Cricket? We play LOIs with white ball and not red ball. You can’t have white kits and white ball together.

Hence the color clothing. This isn’t basketball or

soccer. 

What about baseball? :winky:

16 minutes ago, philcric said:

What about baseball? :winky:

No one wears white. Grey is worn but not white. 

Even UAE team is allowed to wear grey color.

And the white jerseys gif any have dark stripes so it doesn't really look white jersey at all like the Yankees.