Do cats suck as pets or general animals?

G_B_

Dogs

1, Needy

2, Unconditional love to get food and security

3, some breeds are like babies, some man made breeds are ferocious

4, most are filthy and need maintenance and will smell bad.

5, Most likable breed for me is mamalute and Tibetan mastiff. 

6, Most fun thing is playing in the park, driving around they are up for a rough and tumble. Their adoration of the master gives humans who lack self belief more security.

Cats

1, Independent

2, You need to earn their trust, they will be friendly after you earn it, and will offer their kill. Its fun they will bring fresh kill and throw it on you and ask you to grab them - they think you are perfectly trainable.

3, They clean themselves and are mature.

4, Most fav breed is Turkish angora ( its a cat that will choose 1 human snd its human,and if you are the chosen one then she will join you for walks like a dog).

5, most fun thing is the fact that they act like little arse holes and its comical their direct shallow personalities, yet their individuality is admirable, and if you manage to be their trusted human / destined provider - its like having an actual friend as you are selected to be their service provider.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:17 AM, maniac said:

Pomeranians are so annoying. Bark a lot :wall:  

In fact their whole breed spitz types are like that.

There is one here in my neighborhood it is a giant version of the Pomeranian a breed called samoyed. Has an annoying bark, always barking at people . Everyone I know in my community here hate that dog. 

We now have a Border Collie Pomski mix breed. Celeste! Evil senile one thinks the backyard is the bathroom.

I like dogs. you never feel the need for a human companion with them around. cats are not meant to be pets. they are free spirits and you can never expect that same type of love from them that you will get from a dog.

im thinking of getting either a German shepherd or husky. 

Edited by FischerTal

Had two birds, died few years ago. Never having a pet again. I like pets at my friends place when I visit or see pets at neighbors.  Thats all I need. Can’t expect to have my own. They can be dirty, messy etc. Yes they can be loving too but I don’t want that kinda love right now.