Let's all laugh at the padosies

Considering our form coming into the cup we did decently well an defeated both semifinalist playing today.

Good thing now is we can finally get rid of Sarfraz and the coaching staff.

I back Babar to be the next captain and would like to have Wasim as bowling coach or at least consultant.

Cheers

The burn on padosi forums is unreal. Abduls talking about all this being a set up to ensure the big 3 make it to the semis. :hysterical:

India ko gaali diye bagair inka khana hazam nahi hota, and now they are abusing us for not helping them. Such a beghairat qoum.

Edited by motomaverick

Copy pasted from a thread from PP (Note- Credits to Pakpassion.com). I am only posting this as I feel sad to be a creicket fan and watch our neighbours in this state. And guys, believe me, this is a serious topic of discussion there....

Theme: SLOG ALL

Ok, so before you tear me into pieces, hear me out:

1- Fakhar
2- Asif Ali

3- Wahab Riaz
4- Hassan Ali

5- Imad
6- Hafeez
7- Haris Sohail

8- Shoaib Malik (sorry but we need an extra slogger)
9- Shadab
10- Amir
11- Shaheen Shah

Divide the match in two 20 overs and one 10 over. Play according to that.

Or,

Score 12 an over with normal batting line up.

Or,

More realistically:

Score 150 inside 1st 10, with 20 over first 10 overs using Asif Ali and Fakhar.

And then score score 300 from 11-40, with 4 fielders outside.

And then score 150 from last 10 overs.

21 minutes ago, Tridibans_16 said:

Copy pasted from a thread from PP (Note- Credits to Pakpassion.com). I am only posting this as I feel sad to be a creicket fan and watch our neighbours in this state. And guys, believe me, this is a serious topic of discussion there....

Theme: SLOG ALL

Ok, so before you tear me into pieces, hear me out:

1- Fakhar
2- Asif Ali

3- Wahab Riaz
4- Hassan Ali

5- Imad
6- Hafeez
7- Haris Sohail

8- Shoaib Malik (sorry but we need an extra slogger)
9- Shadab
10- Amir
11- Shaheen Shah

Divide the match in two 20 overs and one 10 over. Play according to that.

Or,

Score 12 an over with normal batting line up.

Or,

More realistically:

Score 150 inside 1st 10, with 20 over first 10 overs using Asif Ali and Fakhar.

And then score score 300 from 11-40, with 4 fielders outside.

And then score 150 from last 10 overs.

This way they might end up getting 100 all out.. Lol

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

it will be even better after the bangla tigers eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Ya those moron think as of India lost the other day have robbed them semifinal spot....haramkhoro you have yet to d feat bd. They have created a thread on pp " can Pak make 600 and defeat bd by 300 run". 

Edited by raki05
2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Pakistan should not blame it on other teams, that will just hide the real issues with their team and players like Hafeez and Malik will get scott free.Safaraz will continue to captain their side. Azam should lead the side after wc with culprits getting ousted from ODI team.

Absolutely. 

They're not as bad as their pre-WC form suggested. I would say they're in a much better position than the likes of RSA, WI, SL....

What they need is a proper leader who can galvanize them. A core comprising of Babar, Haris, Amir, Shaheen, Imad, Shadab...even Aloo jr is far from terrible. 

They do have to plug a fair few holes in their line up though, starting with a new captain. Also a new coach.

All this means a lot of entertainment for us in the next couple of days :giggle: