Let's all laugh at the padosies

44 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

@bold: Its not a way to hide the inconsistency. Its a way to tell it. We go off this tag because we know we are inconsistent so there is always hope of beating teams we normally don’t. You can’t predict the outcome which most experts try to do. 

I agree that we need to get over the 1992 World Cup in order to move forward.

You are just justifying the tag. No team would want to have that tag just so that they can seldomly beat a team. Look at Pakistan's record post CT. Its not about only performing at major events but in bilaterals as well. Why would any team want to go in the tournament where it gets easily beaten by a lesser team but beats stronger team when everything is at stake, rather beat all teams comprehensively to keep the dominance, case in point: Australia in recent World Cups. 

And that tag can only go off once team start identifying their shortcomings, specially in players' techniques and mental strength. That's why i said in my previous post Pakistan are not a bad side.

And the reason why I mentioned 1992, which you agreed upon is not solely based on only comparison scenario, but playing modern cricket as well. Most of the top tier teams have adopted modern form of cricket. 

Trolling aside, it is imperative for the future of cricket that teams like Pakistan and Sri Lanka restore itself to former glory.

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

To their credit, they played well against NZ, SA and ran Aussies close.

"Ran Aussies Close" lol they were 200/7 or something chasing 300+ and Riaz/Ali got in a few tullaybaaz hits to make it appear close. With proper umpiring, they would have lost to Afghanistan. Only team to lose to WI and got smashed by India. England was their only impressive win and that can partly be explained by the fact that they had played England 4 times just a couple of weeks earlier losing 4-0 lol...NZ and SA have been **** this WC.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

It feels good actually. Cause we know we over performed. This team did better than it was ment to. Gave us fans some hope to comeback when all was lost. 

Well my original comment was made in the heat of banter when you came in and started poking with silly comments.  

But anyway - I will respond to the following:  

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

The state of Pakistan team is the state of the country. Yes we are not creating great cricketers we used to. But it does not mean this phase of crappiness will remain for long. Heck by the next World Cup it could very well change. You don’t know that, I don’t know that.

Reality is that the quality of the national team is a reflection of how strong the game is in domestics.  Reason why Pak have been shyte for last 15-20 years, is because their domestic system is shyte.  If you go further back, you will realize 2 things - for one, the sport wasn't as professional, and you could get away with raw talent that wasn't professionally trained, and be effective.  And second, a lot of the top Pakistani players used to get professional polish, by playing county cricket.  Back in the 70s and 80s, county cricket was that era's IPL -where top players from all over the world rubbed shoulders with each other and participation helped players improve.  

Once that county cricket pathway got reduced - 2 teams - West Indies and Pakistan - both suffered heavily.  Because both countries' domestic cricket is trash.  

Pakistan ODI cricket has been non-elite for more than 3 world cups now.  And is showing zero signs of turning around.  All your prospects have yet to transition from the initial stage of 'promsing youngster' to proven star player at the international level.  Mohd Amir debuted more than a decade ago - where is the next strike bowler that will carry Pakistan's bowling attack?  Babar Azam is the first guy in ages, to finally show some signs of lasting past that initial stage - rest all players basically come in, impress for 1 or 2 seasons, and then stall, regress and fade away.  Only to come back into the team if the political winds shift.   Ahmed Shahzad, Umar Akmal, Hassan Ali - all victims to the same thing - reason being, that once the cricket world adapts to their base skills, they are not able to make counter-adjustments to keep delivering consistent performances at the highest levels.  

Where do you see any signs of any of this changing?  I don't.  Sure a British Pakistani Executive was hired to administer PCB.  And Imran finally got his wish to copy Australian domestic cricket in FC.  But those type of changes take more than one generation of cricketers to finally bear fruit - provided things go in the positive direction, and are sustained as such, assuming the funds are available.  There is no indication of any of this happening.  

So in a nutshell, the outlook for Pakistan cricket in the next 3-4 years is "more of the same".  Mostly shyte, with the odd surprising win thrown in.  

12 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Nice quality post dude. 

Thanks.  Banter aside, I don't mean to be harsh on you or Pak cricket.  In the longer term, I think cricket needs more good teams, including Pakistan.  I simply don't see anything to indicate that Pak Cricket is changing for the better.  Its more of the same crap.  And when you keep doing the same thing, you can't expect different results.  That's the definition of insanity. 

On contrary. The form that they came in into this WC, props to them for winning VS 2 semifinalist. However ... that complement went out the window when I saw what they are posting in PP today. LMFAOOO ...

They think their superstar team will score 600 and bowl out BD for 120. Some thinks they will hit 75 6's in the upcoming match. Don't believe me? Go take a look at PP :two_thumbs_up::rotfl::hatsoff:

Edited by Zero_Unit

The thing with padosis is they are still clinging to 90s era. cricket has changed big time.. in this era of professionalism.. they are still banking on jazba, passion, duas of peoples.. i find it quite comforting that this Indian team is the one of the most professional unit unlike our neighbours.. when u look in their media nd cricketers.. u will always hear twaddle nd loose talks nd after India's lose to England they were in total meltdown behaving as a jilted lover...:hysterical: their ex cricketers fuels conspiracy theories nd their current cricketers do poppycocking in media before match .. specially before their match to india one can hear their players on verbose tripe.. one DC generator impersonifying gentleman said he will take 10 wickets against india in a single match.. lmao.. on the opposite side indian players display utmost professionalism. No loose talk, no tounge wagging, no nothing.. i think their inferiority complex with respect to india is proving too detrimental to them..

11 hours ago, Vijy said:

if WI won against NZ and Pak lost against Bang (which is quite probable), I think NZ would have qualified on NRR if all other results remain the same.

I wasnt talking about ifs and buts. Just the pure fact that WI beat them to pulp that Pak's NRR was buried 1000 feet deep in the very first game

What happened to the original thread by @Laaloo ? Anyways doesn’t matter, a good laugh is a good laugh

I didn’t even know there was a game today, casually tried to lurk on PP and saw it was closed to non-members and figured something must have happened :laugh:

Got thrashed with heir full strength team to a c string Srilanka side. The so called no.1 t-20 side

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

35 minutes ago, maniac said:

What happened to the original thread by @Laaloo ? Anyways doesn’t matter, a good laugh is a good laugh

I didn’t even know there was a game today, casually tried to lurk on PP and saw it was closed to non-members and figured something must have happened :laugh:

Got thrashed with heir full strength team to a c string Srilanka side. The so called no.1 t-20 side

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Even they have closed it for existing members....

By looking at your comment I thought ll visit green shirt forum to have some fun but looks like they have blocked everyone.

13 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Even they have closed it for existing members....

By looking at your comment I thought ll visit green shirt forum to have some fun but looks like they have blocked everyone.

Every time the padosis lose the mods close their forum... how insecure these lallus are.

Get beaten by a 2nd string SL side.. claims to be top ranked T20 team HAHAHAH

Very poor start for Misbah & things aren't going to get easier as Pak is going to tour Aus next. I mean WTF were these guys doing on the field, losing 3-0 to a Sri Lankan C side is shameful.
Congrats to the SL players though.

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Not surprised. You got a terrible coach and chief selector.

Sarfaraz deserves bulk of criticism for this performance . Not discounting Misbah as Shehzad & Akmal were poor selections.

Edited by Turning_track

SL :  We shall tour Pak, only if we are offered VIP treatment (including imposing Curfew)

PAK :  Ok, No problem.  But do us a favour.  Please ensure that Pak wins.

SL  Of Course.  That is why we are sending our B Team. 

PAK :    Err.  Is that really your B team ?

SL    :finger: