Remember Henry Olonga? Guess what he is upto these days

12 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

holy sh*t, is it the video of Mugabe destroying cricket in Zimb and Henry Olonga running for his life? I saw that too yesterday or the day before yesterday.

Yup thats the one. Ok this is creepy.

38 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Olonga made the correct choice. Cricket will die gradually as per some PeePee experts. So no point having cricket as a long term solution. Even Pakistan is moving away from cricket. 

A certain former Indian captain should consider this route ASAP

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Olongo got knocked out in the next round however :cry1:

Fk I might get hooked into the reality show now :fear1: I know there is an American version of this too.  Anyway how did they pick the 3rd rate Eminem wannabe over Henry :hitler:

I guess being good looking and marketable trumps talent yet again :(( sab phiksed hai

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Fk I might get hooked into the reality show now :fear1: I know there is an American version of this too.  Anyway how did they pick the 3rd rate Eminem wannabe over Henry :hitler:

I guess being good looking and marketable trumps talent yet again :(( sab phiksed hai

The Voice (US) is a very slick show; haven't seen the Oz version. I find it to be generally well managed, staged, etc. but the best parts are the blind auditions. In the KO rounds, all sorts of weird decisions (like Henry's exclusion) are made - I feel that in the later rounds marketability plays a big role as opposed to just "pure" singing ability.