Start Voting: 50K for the smartest set of IPL team names

Rajiv

bangalore legends chennai super-smashers delhi dashers hyderabad nizams jaipur rajputs kolkata dadas sher-e-mohali mumbai master blasters
amits, should we add "impure" in front of all these names, since this have non-indian players from phoren lands?

With explanations: Bangalore Bytes (obvious!) Hyderabad Blues (just sounds right) Chennai Cyclones (this was difficult) Kolkata Commies (obvious!) Mohali Courage (when I think of Punjabis, I think of brave people) Delhi Rajdhani (da capital city!) Mumbai Bhais (when I think of Mumbai, I think of Dawood, Mudaliar etc.) Jaipur Rajputs or Ranas (obvious)

With explanations: Bangalore Bytes (obvious!) Hyderabad Blues (just sounds right) Chennai Cyclones (this was difficult) Kolkata Commies (obvious!) Mohali Courage (when I think of Punjabis, I think of brave people) Delhi Rajdhani (da capital city!) Mumbai Bhais (when I think of Mumbai, I think of Dawood, Mudaliar etc.) Jaipur Rajputs or Ranas (obvious)
I think these are inspired by Indian Railway :thumbs_up:

@ Rajeev Hi I may be new here but am a die hard fan of Indian Cricket.I arrived here tracking this site from youtube. I now realise i have wasted much time by joining here so late. About This when is the last date for entries??? How Many Entries is a person allowed to make???