Dhoni takes 2-month sabbatical to train army parachute regiment !!!

Our people have sent gundas having multiple cases against them in court and police station in parliament, we have sent illiterate people in parliament because of hero worship and religious bias what do you expect from us ?

Dhoni has good share of this fan base in India like our politicians. 

Congress ya BJP desh Ko nahi badlegi jab tak Janta Janardhan khud nahi badalti.

2 hours ago, velu said:

MS_Dhoni_resources1_16a0851bb6f_large.jp

maxresdefault.jpg

dhoni-para-jump-2_0091e70b-47c4-11e5-a8d

https://gulfnews.com/sport/cricket/mahendra-singh-dhoni-takes-2-month-sabbatical-to-join-army-regiment-1.1563613743147

:aha:

hope thala teaches army  guys to pull the parachute trigger not too late :giggle:

He will teach them how to reach new lows while staying safe.   Invaluable for parachutists.    :phehe:

All this natak is to extend his retirement till next IPL. His farewell game is likely to be one that he plays for CSK, understandably because it is the team he cares about more than Team India. And playing IPL after announcing his international retirement diminishes his brand value, so he won't announce his retirement this year 

He will play some matches in the BD or SA series and then bid farewell with IPL

Edited by bowl_out
11 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

All this natak is to extend his retirement till next IPL. His farewell game is likely to be one that he plays for CSK, understandably because it is the team he cares about more than Team India. And playing IPL after announcing his international retirement diminishes his brand value, so he won't announce his retirement this year 

He will play some matches in the BD or SA series and then bid farewell with IPL

I could live with that. As long as he doesn't stink up the joint in the next T20 WC, I am happy. Having said that, if he has a good IPL , there will again be calls to take him to the T20 WC :nervous:.

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Why blame Dhoni? If I am a selector I just don't pick him. 

This argument has been countered many times. Dhongi and Werat have so much power and influence that they can get the selection panel removed who wants to remove them from team or captaincy. :phehe:

28 minutes ago, Pollack said:

This argument has been countered many times. Dhongi and Werat have so much power and influence that they can get the selection panel removed who wants to remove them from team or captaincy. :phehe:

Dont see Kapil, Sachin, Ganguly still been playing for India. Every single one of them hung on as long as they could. Sachin is the best example, remember the ODI against BD. In the end he was sent a message and Dhoni will also get one soon.