Dhoni takes 2-month sabbatical to train army parachute regiment !!!

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Dont see Kapil, Sachin, Ganguly still been playing for India. Every single one of them hung on as long as they could. Sachin is the best example, remember the ODI against BD. In the end he was sent a message and Dhoni will also get one soon. 

Irrelevant reply. Nobody said Dhoni was the first one not to retire on time. But surely Dhoni has been the most shameless one and given his past and an entire movie made out of it, grade 1 hypocrite. FGS, he has been a crap t20i player since inaugural t20 world cup.

40 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Irrelevant reply. Nobody said Dhoni was the first one not to retire on time. But surely Dhoni has been the most shameless one and given his past and an entire movie made out of it, grade 1 hypocrite. FGS, he has been a crap t20i player since inaugural t20 world cup.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is naive....considering dhoni's clout and the selectors aukaat.

I understand what both of you are saying I however still have faith in our system. At best he gets a home farewell series which I feel he deserves. 

9 minutes ago, Hell Raiser said:

I hope parachute instructor tells dhoni not to worry about opening your parachute, just think about the process even if it means that your parachute doesn't open. Just follow the process. Genuine indian cricket fans would highly appreciate it.

arrey bhai .. dhoni is the instructor :lol:  

I read it as "Dhoni takes a 2 year sabbatical". I hope he takes 20 year sabbatical too :phehe:

PS - Dravid, Kumble, Srinath and VVS are the last ones to retire gracefully. All of them are South Indians :aha: @Lannister @Stan AF. Sachin, Ganguly, Sehwag, Zaheer, Kapil, and now Dhoni are hanging on too long. Indian cricket needs better administrators

Edited by Real McCoy