Dhoni takes 2-month sabbatical to train army parachute regiment !!!

On 7/20/2019 at 6:20 PM, helperononline said:

I think he feels India won't do well in absence and he will.be called back if pant drops catch or If spinners go wicketless without his guidance

If hitman is skipper, Everything will be fine. Problem with RAT is, He hasnt got brains to make or  coach to get right advise to make correct field placings. I expect one hell of Phainty against Windies

On 7/20/2019 at 10:50 PM, helperononline said:

I think he feels India won't do well in absence and he will.be called back if pant drops catch or If spinners go wicketless without his guidance

This.

Don't be surprised if dhoni PR army is in full force magnifying any lapse on Pant's part.

I really feel bad for Pant . No one should have to deal with the **** he has to because of this leech .

18 hours ago, mishra said:

Only a *would have dropped Dhoni in 2012.

Only a * would fail to see that a 8-0 ultimate white wash was the biggest insult

Only a * would not realize dhoni being removed early meant the new captain could have been able to build a better team

Only a * wouldnt see the harm that decision did by undermining selectors and coach's power and bringing player power

Only a Dhonitard cannot see the damage done by a BCCI President over ruling selectors, something which happens in banana republics like Pakistan. But they are so far up Dhoni's ass its no wonder they cannot see anything except Dhoni and their favorite club

Edited by beetle
4 hours ago, mishra said:

If hitman is skipper, Everything will be fine. Problem with RAT is, He hasnt got brains to make or  coach to get right advise to make correct field placings. I expect one hell of Phainty against Windies

Dude you are supporting BCCI President over ruling all the selectors like in a banana republic. None of your opinions have a shred of logic or credibility

13 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude you are supporting BCCI President over ruling all the selectors like in a banana republic. None of your opinions have a shred of logic or credibility

Actually its otherway round. I am very clear that I support a strong leader/captain like Dada Dhoni/ Hitman over like of Sachin Dravid or Kohli.

i support strong coach like Kumble over Shastri

I support strong leaders like Srini over CoA.

Strong leaders come with some traits which people won’t like, but when u see it from overall organisational objective, they will achieve the result or take the fall fighting. Now compare that with current spineless leadership in Kohli Shashtri CoA. They all have been selling  scapegoat instead of owning to responsibility. They will never deliver anything. If you get anything, think about they did 1992 Pakistan.

PS: never mix leadership ability with techical ability

Edited by mishra
14 hours ago, New guy said:

Only a * would fail to see that a 8-0 ultimate white wash was the biggest insult

Only a * would not realize dhoni being removed early meant the new captain could have been able to build a better team

Only a *wouldnt see the harm that decision did by undermining selectors and coach's power and bringing player power

Only a Dhonitard cannot see the damage done by a BCCI President over ruling selectors, something which happens in banana republics like Pakistan. But they are so far up Dhoni's ass its no wonder they cannot see anything except Dhoni and their favorite club

Man you need to chill or be awre of other icfers stand. I and most sensible fans will never forgive Dhoni for Trent Bridge PR fiasco which sucked life out of Indian test squad.

Kohli repeated it in CT finals. These are some defining moments which changes the course of teams direction.

Edited by beetle

If Sachin is GOD, then Thala is God of the GODs. The creator of this mighty universe. Do you tell your GOD to rest? Thala will continue to play kirkut and serve mankind till eternity. We all came from HIM, and we will reunite with HIM when we pass away, but Thala will continue to exist as he has been and will be, Inshallah! 

Aaj se hajaar saal baad koi door gaon mein jab bachcha royega, to maa kahegi "Bachche ro mat, nahin to Thala kirkut khelna shuru kar dega!!!"

Thala :bow: ... Taqdeer!!

Edited by Audiophile
7 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

If Sachin is GOD, then Thala is God of the GODs. The creator of this mighty universe. Do you tell your GOD to rest? Thala will continue to play kirkut and serve mankind till eternity. We all came from HIM, and we will reunite with HIM when we pass away, but Thala will continue to exist as he has been and will be, Inshallah! 

Aaj se hajaar saal baad koi door gaon mein jab bachcha royega, to maa kahegi "Bachche ro mat, nahin to Thala tuk tuk karna shuru kar dega!!!"

Thala :bow: ... Taqdeer!!

Fixed! :yess: