Modi government likely to bring bill to prevent religious conversion in next Parliament session

vayuu1

We must crack down first in where? Kerala? I noticed Kerala seem to be getting a lot of evangelist. 

Also for those in India, i noticed that recently there has been a lot of craze among some of my friends in joining some Budhism group Soka Gakkai which is spread all around the world. It is even in USA. I am sure you might know someone in your family or among your friends who would have shared with you about this. I see a lot of involvement of the youth in those groups. You think this Soka Gakkai must also be closely monitored in India?

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

number make no sense. TN population is 240 lakhs lol ??

and the poster lol agenda strikes again... 

must find dirt on TN and post.. :cantstop:

60Lakh convert one person each, end of 1st year you have 120Lakh cryptos and each of them convert others, then you have 240Lakh in 2 years. So at the end of 3rd year , you will have 480Lakhs ricebags.  Probably the guy in the video just wants to get rid of Hindus and doesnt care about Muslims 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

number make no sense. TN population is 240 lakhs lol ??

and the poster lol agenda strikes again... 

must find dirt on TN and post.. :cantstop:

Mohan Lazarus is a psycho, he also calls Hindu temples Satanic places of worship. I think he is a convert, was Murugan something earlier. Very controversial, many cases against him. Also claimed that Vaiko and his entire family had converted to Christianity, there was a political controversy over that 2 years back.

Bishop Ezra Sargunam is another chewt, close to MK/Stalin, says that there isn't anything called Hinduism, abuses Modi/govt whole day, frequently calls for violence. 

1 hour ago, diga said:

60Lakh convert one person each, end of 1st year you have 120Lakh cryptos and each of them convert others, then you have 240Lakh in 2 years. So at the end of 3rd year , you will have 480Lakhs ricebags.  Probably the guy in the video just wants to get rid of Hindus and doesnt care about Muslims 

Tn is 71 million population around 4 pc christians of all kind, some loonies in tutucorin mean nothing if they try all this **** they will be buried.. Christians are nothing in TN so are muslims.. They are around 5 %. I find all these alarmist posts funny.:laugh:

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Mohan Lazarus is a psycho, he also calls Hindu temples Satanic places of worship. I think he is a convert, was Murugan something earlier. Very controversial, many cases against him. Also claimed that Vaiko and his entire family had converted to Christianity, there was a political controversy over that 2 years back.

Bishop Ezra Sargunam is another chewt, close to MK/Stalin, says that there isn't anything called Hinduism, abuses Modi/govt whole day, frequently calls for violence. 

Never heard of these scum before..some extreme fringe. There are lots of loud Pentecostal churches held in pct halls kids used to usually hang around throwing stones at them ( literally:laugh: ), they have weird devotional songs ( girls will sing how they don't need mirrors bindis or make up etc very wierd) they worship saying alleluia , which is just a sermon exclamation but all rice bags think its an entity called alleluia ( though its just 'hallelujah' )..in tamil it sounds like ale illiya so kids shout that from outside. Al illiya al illiya ale illiya? :laugh:. They will punch no one as they will get butt rd if they do.

Edited by Vilander

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Tn is 71 million population around 4 pc christians of all kind, some loonies in tutucorin mean nothing if they try all this **** they will be buried.. Christians are nothing in TN so are muslims.. They are around 5 %. I find all these alarmist posts funny.:laugh:

Correction apparently christians are 6.1 pc and muslims 5.8. Given inward immigration from bihar i will say these percentages hold steady now. 

Most of christians are catholics and lutherans, very nice folks in my experience. But the specimens in this thread are vile.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

I know its not realistic.. but even with 71million, 3.5 years is all it takes to convert TN according to what that loony says. The point is conversions are happening and it should not be based on coercion / bribe .  

I am not singling out TN for the coversion mafia alone. In TN, there is a nexus between commies, dumeels, evangelists and Islamists that are backed by political power. This nexus is not fringe, IMO. In Karnataka there is conversion mafia in the coastal regions, but BJP is also strong, so there is balance. There is no such balance in TN, Pondy and Kerala. Temples controlled by Govt will have their lands usurped by c churches and mosques in these states.  That is why we hear so many news items from these so-called fringe. UC non-brahmins have used the DK political power to acquire wealth by discriminating dalits in the name of Hindu reform/rationalism. Evengelists having political power having a say in trade unions, Fisheries, Industries is dangerous, They can be demagogues who can use the people power to affect India adversely. Plus, there are Hindus largely unaware of all this and complaining about  being forced to wear a Vaetti when they go to Guruvayur/Thirussur temple. There are worse things affecting temples than those trivial issues. And what do DMKs busy doing ...

Hindi Theriyathu Poda ! designer T-shirts by a bihari - Prashant Kishor

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/south/hindi-theriyathu-poda-t-shirts-set-tamil-twitter-on-fire-883268.html

ehjnsmoucaaaotr-883268-1599404707.jpg?it

Edited by coffee_rules

Stopping conversions is difficult, and instead the onus is on Hindus to fight better. Currently, our temples, institutions are symbolism based, like bhajans, music, dance and general gathering event. Instead, we need to build proper think-tanks, and knowledge centers. We need to explain our people and other religion what Hinduism really is and stands for. We really need to have a correct ecosystem of Hindu knowledge and history.

Currently, it's the minorities or so called rights activists who are controlling the narrative on Hinduism and, it's meaning. Only our own people foolishly say that all religions are same. Instead it should be respect for all religions, yet explain your religion uniqueness...

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

In Karnataka there is conversion mafia in the coastal regions, but BJP is also strong

Most communal lynchings in south is from karnataka. Kannadigas have problem with maharastra , dislike telugus settled in bangalore. They have visceral hate for tamil people lol, kpn bus depot was torched tamil people identified and killed even those that have been ethnically living in karnataka from generations, in several riots over riparian rights after sc orders. Very clanish shallow minded people its easy to be communal in karnataka..only worse are mumbikars ( not maharastrians) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenewsminute.com/article/communal-violence-karnataka-tops-number-incidents-south-35000%3famp

Dont be too proud kannadiga very easy to see through.. Did you do your 'morningu namashakara to kannada nadinalli kannada flagu' yet ??' :cantstop:.

main-qimg-62c40e27b253ce8bf02cf3b7563de2

Do it now prostrate.

Edited by Vilander

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That is why we hear so many news items from these so-called fringe.

If you go sniffing someones butt hole you should not complain abt smell later saar...you get what you look for saar..Looking at demographics if its a small subsection of 6 pc in population of any place its fringe lol, what is your problem svalpa yochany maadi saaar.. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Most communal lynchings in south is from karnataka. Kannadigas have problem with maharastra , dislike telugus settled in bangalore. They have visceral hate for tamil people lol, kpn bus depot was torched tamil people identified and killed even those that have been ethnically living in karnataka from generations, in several riots over riparian rights after sc orders. Very clanish shallow minded people its easy to be communal in karnataka..only worse are mumbikars ( not maharastrians) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenewsminute.com/article/communal-violence-karnataka-tops-number-incidents-south-35000%3famp

Dont be too proud kannadiga very easy to see through.. Did you do your 'morningu namashakara to kannada nadinalli kannada flagu' yet ??' :cantstop:.

main-qimg-62c40e27b253ce8bf02cf3b7563de2

Do it now prostrate.

I am not trolling, or posting out of hate. You are. Although, some of the facts are true mainly fawned by Kaveri riots , yes, too much was taken lying down and there was fightback. But, all this was politically motivated. None of it was at people-to-people level. Even as recently as last year,there were Kaveri clashes whenever the tribunal comes up with a solution that parties want to take advantage of politically.

Yes, I will prostate to the flag, but not disrespect others. I don't like the politics of dumeel, lemuruans and DK, So, it is not personal.

Lower caste Christians and Muslims should't get reservation benefits IMO. Those who convert out of Hinduism should be forced to give up benefits availed. Missionaries'  argument for conversion is that Hindus have this oppressive/unjust caste system, then how is it fair that after conversion to 'so called cast-free' Islam/Christianity one still gets to benefit in the name of caste?

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

If you go sniffing someones butt hole you should not complain abt smell later saar...you get what you look for saar..Looking at demographics if its a small subsection of 6 pc in population of any place its fringe lol, what is your problem svalpa yochany maadi saaar.. 

Check the Joshua project, numbers in coastal areas and in rural/villages (called Christ villages) where they have converted entire communities. The names remain the same, the caste also the same, except they will be children of yesu.  Crytonadu, very soon

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hindi Theriyathu Poda ! designer T-shirts by a bihari - Prashant Kishor

Political grand standing seen everywhere ( like kaveri politics in KA), There are counter probaganda abt how stalins daughter in law can not read tamil etc and how kids in their family learn hindi as second language. Par for the course there are two sides. You appear to have an unhealthy tamil fixation cofeerules. Its your problem. Biggest net immigrant inflow into TN is from Bihar Jharkand, TN will be net negative population growth from 2030 if not for them, there is 0 sectarian incidents between biharis and Tamils in TN. Absolute harmony, harmony that drives from income equity.

Focus on topic of mass religious conversions for material benefit, not some weird shallow agenda driven slander on TN. Its very easily put down.

Edited by Vilander