2019 US Open

I6MTW

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Dude that's harsh. These are elite athletes man, diet, fitness regime, priorities etc way different. Some may even have breast reduction surgery like Halep. Anyway as long as they pass hormone and drug tests I have no reason to doubt. I think after retirement their bodies undergo lots of change and they look more feminine. 

However when it comes to women bodybuilders, high level strength athletes (strongman, power lifting) and all that ****, I have my suspicions....observe their voice, easy giveaway. 

They may be elite athletes but a woman athlete will not have wide shoulders and narrow hips among other body traits. A fit woman will not look like a man no matter how much dieting and training that woman does. Woman can have muscles but it will be isolated not like these in the photo.

In the photo, the middle one won the race. He/she/it had troubles with higher level of testosterone and he had to reduce the limit to "acceptable limits". Even the olympics committee is complicit in this it seems. It is married to a woman. Very suspect to me :phehe:

PS - No wonder @velu doesn't trust them :laugh:

Edited by Real McCoy

38 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

They may be elite athletes but a woman athlete will not have wide shoulders and narrow hips among other body traits. A fit woman will not look like a man no matter how much dieting and training that woman does. Woman can have muscles but it will be isolated not like these in the photo.

In the photo, the middle one won the race. He/she/it had troubles with higher level of testosterone and he had to reduce the limit to "acceptable limits". Even the olympics committee is complicit in this it seems. It is married to a woman. Very suspect to me :phehe:

PS - No wonder @velu doesn't trust them :laugh:

watch latest south park epsidoe "board girls" :lol: