Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari assasinated in Lucknow

Turning_track

18 minutes ago, Moochad said:

The biggest nonsense we hear in India is the endless list of excuses for these people. Everything from poverty to riots, to hurt feelings is used to justify their actions by these literal dhimmis.

Only Muslims in the world have ever had poverty, only Muslims have ever had hurt feelings, etc

We don't see Black terrorist groups in the western world, despite profound poverty and an actual history of oppression. 

Blame everything but the religion, the motto these fools. 

There has never been a solid link proven between anything else causing this, but the religion and its followers actually endorse this behaviour. Ignorant idiots want us to not blame the religion.  

Exactly and that is why I said in my previous post that Ropers are by far and large radicals with only few moderates here and there and this has to be realised by the community itself (looks impossible) also the government of the day need to be firm in taking actions against them .

Honestly I dont care what the liberals, dhimmis spout ,they are deluded and living in lala land ,ganga jamuna BS tehzeeb ,they are incorrigible.

Strong countries know how to keep down the Ropers ,sadly India has never !

Edited by adi B

The last post by Kamlesh Tiwari which he shared on social media & each n every word is true. Suppose tomorrow it is our family member (I sincerely hope it never ever happens) is being targeted, do you really think the govt. would help & administration would quickly come to our rescue? The truth is the society where we live in is deeply fractured & if in a gathering this subject comes forward a few of our own friends/family members would oppose us vehemently taking us back to square one.

EHLf7s4VAAA_bNr.jpg

5 minutes ago, adi B said:

Exactly and that is why I said in my previous post that Ropers are by far and large radicals with only few moderates here and there and this has to be realised by the community itself (looks impossible) also the government of the day need to be firm in taking actions against them .

I agree. However it looks like all arms of Indian government and society are either too stupid or are trying to convince us otherwise. Not a one of these fools turn an eye toward that religion. 

Look at this video, based on Pew Research, The Myth of the Tiny RAdical Muslim Minority 

22 minutes ago, adi B said:

Honestly I dont care what the liberals, dhimmis spout ,they are deluded and living in lala land ,ganga jamuna BS tehzeeb ,they are incorrigible.

Moderates? What moderates?

Always remember this....

snake.jpg.a0c9027b95f607bb8027fb1db76de43d.jpg

@Turning_track bro can you edit your thread title to accommodate these 2 points.

1. He belonged to Hindu Samaj Party, not Hindu Mahasabha...latter withdrew support during that controversy and he later left them to establish his own party, let us not associate him with those cowards. I wasn't aware of this but seems to be true...HM betrayed him when he needed their support most. 

2. Use 'assassinated' instead of 'murder', the late Kamlesh bhai was a prominent public figure and the killing was premeditated, religious reason. Islamists have been arrested and they have confessed.....their involvement and the elaborate plan in place to eliminate him due to his 2015 comment. Blasphemy related death which brings to my mind the 'Rangeela Rasool' related murder of braveheart Rajpal by the notorious Islamist SOB Ilm-ud-din in the 1920s. 

Edited by Gollum

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Turning_track bro can you edit your thread title to accommodate these 2 points.

1. He belonged to Hindu Samaj Party, not Hindu Mahasabha...latter withdrew support during that controversy and he later left them to establish his own party, let us not associate him with those cowards. I wasn't aware of this but seems to be true...HM betrayed him when he needed their support most. 

2. Use 'assassinated' instead of 'murder', the late Kamlesh bhai was a prominent public figure and the killing was premeditated, religious reason. Islamists have been arrested and they have confessed.....their involvement and the elaborate plan in place to eliminate him due to his 2015 comment. Blasphemy related death which brings to my mind the 'Rangeela Rasool' related murder of braveheart Rajpal by the notorious Islamist SOB Ilm-ud-din in the 1920s. 

Done.

Kaahey itna shor macha rahe Ho,hua Kuch ghan.ta,karenge Kuch ghan.ta,no matter,how much rr We do ,fact of the matter is don't expect govt to do anything, don't expect people to do anything,saala jis rashtra main ayodhya main Abhi tak Ram mandir nhi ban paya, krishna janmabhoomi, Kashi Kuch nhi hua,kattus openly threaten krte hai, Hindu Devi devtao ka mazak uda te hai,waha tum kya expect krte ho,jisko dekho Wahi kehta hai tere ko kya Lena Dena, BC Lena dena hai,ab nhi loge to le li jayegi,ab napunsak kaum Ho,kayar kaum ho,hai to apni,kya kare,aise hi mrte hai rahe,got to give it to chinks and Sikhs,gujjus and marathas.ye up Bihar, Delhi,raj,mp,walo ka paani Sukh gya hai,need to train our future generations, Geeta padhao unhe, ramayan,padhao, martial arts ki training dilwao,this is necessary.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:14 PM, Gollum said:

@Stradlater bhai ye dekh, delusions.

Hindus are a cowardly community, Hindutva is a phattu ideology, now watch scores of Hindu men and women go to Deoband and seek forgiveness from the maulvis...neither do we have pride nor unity. Cowardice is the trait that defines us, dhimmitude is genetic in our case. Even in Lanka or Myanmar by now there would have been a proper retaliation against those who celebrate such ghastly acts of terror. 

One thing is clear, the Muslim side (majority, not talking about a few exceptions) doesn't understand law, compassion, common sense etc.....those *ers only understand fear. Kerala's CPI(M) stalwart Achuthanandan said the same, a communist icon from India !!!! 

Frankly I have no hopes left, forming Hindu militias is merely a fantasy, hamare bas ki baat nahi hai. 

Paap ka ghada bharega my friend. 

Din nazdik hi hai. 

Kamlesh Tiwari murder: Accused befriended Hindu Samaj Party leader by creating fake Facebook ID

Before the murder, Ashfaq had a conversation with Kamlesh Tiwari on the phone when he expressed his desire to join the organisation. The meeting between Kamlesh Tiwari and Ashfaq was fixed after the conversation.

LINK

कमलेश तिवारी मर्डर: हत्यारोपी अशफाक ने फेसबुक पर रोहित सोलंकी के नाम से बनाई थी आईडी!

Voice of liberals.

In the video, Owaisi could be heard saying whoever dares to speak anything against Rasalullah is haram as per Quran. “Woh zaalim, woh kutta jo Uttar Pradesh mein baith kar Allah ki shaan mein gustakhi kiya, yaad rakh. Tu aaj jail main hai magar duniya tere liye chuhe ki bil ki tarah ban jayegi. (That dog who is sitting in Uttar Pradesh and speaking such things against the Allah, remember. You are safe in jail but the world will become a rat’s hole for you),” Owaisi says. He further threatens that by speaking against the Rasalullah, you (Kamlesh Tiwari) have invited your own doom. Owaisi was referring to Tiwari’s 2015 comments where he had allegedly insulted Prophet Muhammad.

This

Edited by Gollum