Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari assasinated in Lucknow

Turning_track

16 hours ago, panther said:

Don't worry when Ghazwa e hind happens we won't spare you secularist and Athiest.

I just hope that Muslims could come out of this madness of Ghazwa-e-Hind. It will cause death of millions of innocent Muslims too who have nothing to do with the extremists. 

Edited by Alam_dar

On 10/23/2019 at 6:02 PM, Alam_dar said:

I just hope that Muslims could come out of this madness of Ghazwa-e-Hind. It will cause death of millions of innocent Muslims too who have nothing to do with the extremists. 

More than 20000 people have been killed all across the world due to Islamic Terrorism from 1980 till today. Believe me friend if "millions of innocent who have nothing to do with the extremists" would have taken some action world would have been a much better place.

10 hours ago, Khalpat said:

More than 20000 people have been killed all across the world due to Islamic Terrorism from 1980 till today. Believe me friend if "millions of innocent who have nothing to do with the extremists" would have taken some action world would have been a much better place.

The moderate Muslims did try initially a lot. 

But Quran and Sunnah and Sharia, all of them are on the side of Extremists. 

Results:
Every time when discussions took place and moderate Muslims tried to end the extremism, they lost the discussions and the Extremists won the debate while they got very strong arguments from Islamic sources that Kafirs should be hated, and it is duty to impose System of Allah by force and sword upon whole world. 

Therefore, extremism kept on growing more and more instead of becoming less. 

Conclusion:
You could neither criticise Quran/Sunnah/Sharia as Muslims, nor there is any chance of bringing any reforms within inside. You are always going to loose the debate. 

Only possible way to end the extremism is to leave Islam and only then you could do justice in criticising Quran/Sharia.  

On 10/26/2019 at 2:24 PM, Alam_dar said:

The moderate Muslims did try initially a lot. 

But Quran and Sunnah and Sharia, all of them are on the side of Extremists. 

Results:
Every time when discussions took place and moderate Muslims tried to end the extremism, they lost the discussions and the Extremists won the debate while they got very strong arguments from Islamic sources that Kafirs should be hated, and it is duty to impose System of Allah by force and sword upon whole world. 

Therefore, extremism kept on growing more and more instead of becoming less. 

Conclusion:
You could neither criticise Quran/Sunnah/Sharia as Muslims, nor there is any chance of bringing any reforms within inside. You are always going to loose the debate. 

Only possible way to end the extremism is to leave Islam and only then you could do justice in criticising Quran/Sharia.  

The more I think about it, the more, I am starting to believe that 9/11 is defining moment in modern Islamic history. It was day when Osama reset the clock of Islamic development and took all its followers back to age of Quran. Whole Muslim world found a identity which was either pure Shia or pure Sunni. 

You see, everytime someone like Kamlesh Tewari,Charlie hebdo or Paty is brutally murdered, The libdus and media come with same   excuse, that he was killed because they made a pic or spoke against Prophet.

No you retards, They were killed because violent Jihad is taught as part of Muslim upbringing and the ones with balls go ahead and carry out terror attacks. But one thing is certain, they all are taught same book.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

How long before he is beheaded?

If he meets that fate, GOI  should close down India Today Group, also that rat Rahul Kanwal should be locked up for the rest of his life. The lengths they went to dig out all personal info about him, paint a target on his back.

57 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Meanwhile Akbaruddin Owaisi is roaming free, MLA duties, public speaking, rallies and all that. Nobody can lay a hand on him, nobody can question him. State of Hindus in this country. 

Pathetic. And musalmans in this country are mazloom and kamzor supposedly. The irony!