Kids to lead Pakistan fast bowling in tests in Australia

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Both Mavi and Nagarkotti were more polished bowlers, with significant coaching altering their actions and run-ups.  I personally don't have high expectations of either.  I think they only have a shot at decent int'l careers if they come through as multi-skill prospects. 

They had pace and they had skills. A guy like Ishan proel looked mediocre even though he had some skills and picked up a lot of wickets. In fact even the experts said these guys already looked finished products.

Shaw,Gill,Mavi and Nagarkotti all looked like they were ready for the big leagues.

Abhishek Sharma and the other kid spin- allrounder from North-East I think @rkt.india remind me his name looked like potential work in progress.

Karla and Porel looked like they won’t make it to the next level unless they upped their game despite strong performances.

However surprisingly Gill and Shaw got a shot early despite India having a strong batting core but Mavi and Nagarkotti have fallen behind

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

They had pace and they had skills. A guy like Ishan proel looked mediocre even though he had some skills and picked up a lot of wickets. In fact even the experts said these guys already looked finished products.

Shaw,Gill,Mavi and Nagarkotti all looked like they were ready for the big leagues.

Abhishek Sharma and the other kid spin- allrounder from North-East I think @rkt.india remind me his name looked like potential work in progress.

Karla and Porel looked like they won’t make it to the next level unless they upped their game despite strong performances.

However surprisingly Gill and Shaw got a shot early despite India having a strong batting core but Mavi and Nagarkotti have fallen behind

Nagarkoti has been injured and both the ipls as well domestic season last year. Mavi played some games but got injured just before IPL.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Nagarkoti has been injured and both the ipls as well domestic season last year. Mavi played some games but got injured just before IPL.

Actually I remembered the name I asked you. Anukul Roy I think.

I think he has improved since the u-19 wc.

Going back to Mavi and Nagarkotti hope they are in the radar once they complete rehab

48 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Pakistan tour of Australia is always a gang bang carnival. When poyyyzzz make that pilgrimage downunder, dekhne ko banta hai.....live demo of how not to play cricket. 

0-12 in Aus

0-7 in RSA

0-2 in NZ

In Southern Hemisphere 0-11, can't even make a draw :aetsch:

72 years, ZERO test series wins in Australia

ZERO drawn test series in Australia since 1978-79...over 40 years

Every 4-5 years there is a special meeting in Australia

Image result for kangaroo goat

Kangaroo meets Markhor, Markhor challenges Kangaroo to a duel

Kangaroo soon establishes dominant position in grappling

:Giggity:

Markhor sad and crying cos of pain, but pig haram no, does my oppressor know? 

Image result for islam pig

So to confuse Kangaroo, Markhor transforms into pig. "Nothing doing, you my beech" says Kangaroo

Image result for kangaroo pig

Image result for pig crying

Dog haram no? Pig becomes dog...."Stay still beech" shouts....

Image result for kangaroo beer

Image result for kangaroo dogImage result for kangaroo dog

No help so lil dog transforms back to Markhor and accepts the punishment for the rest of his stay.

Depressed Markhor pondering life choices in Los Angeles (DHA overseas) plot.

Scratching Los Angeles Zoo GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

Winner by submission and * conquest

Image result for kangaroo body

Next 4 years no trip to Ozland, back to bravado. Ghafoora riding Markhor and chewtiya banaoing 23 crores strong awam. 

i must go my people need me GIF

All in all entertainment for

Image result for tiger laughing

#1 ranked Tiger, not the poor sods who will receive similar treatment elsewhere same time

Image result for cat costume tiger

Hahahahaha,epic troll.

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

Going back to Mavi and Nagarkotti hope they are in the radar once they complete rehab

Mavi played 5 FC games last season and did well, averaging 24 at a SR of 47 and picking 19 wickets.

And he has played this year's VH Trophy and has picked up 7 wickets from 5 games. Overall, he has 18 wickets from 13 List-A games at an average of 27, and looks like a wicket taker.

This is a great ploy by Pakistan -

1) It has sent a strong message to the seniors in the team to pull their socks up or their butt will be on the burner.

2)Now, all of a sudden this has become a series for Australia to lose. Pakistan has nothing to lose now, they are starting from 0 expectation. If they lose, nobody will curse them. But if they win or perform decent, then ....by jove!!!!

3)All these young bowlers will be hungry to perform. If the management can find one hungry wolf willing to be the leader of the pack, their job is done! 

Alas, the Indian selectors will continue living in the 17th century. It is as if time has come to a stand still for them!

1 hour ago, maniac said:

A guy like Ishan proel looked mediocre even though he had some skills and picked up a lot of wickets. In fact even the experts said these guys already looked finished products.

They looked like finished products because they are a lot more coached up than their peers.  And they were able to bully the u19 kids with pace.  Btw, Porel was carrying an injury in the u19 WC, so I don't think its accurate to judge him too harshly on that.  

Shaw and Gill have demonstrated that they could step up to the next level and play well.  Maybe Mavi and Nagarkoti will do the same.  I sure hope so.  But for me, the initial perception is that their height will work against them a bit, maybe more.  

11 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This is a great ploy by Pakistan -

1) It has sent a strong message to the seniors in the team to pull their socks up or their butt will be on the burner.

2)Now, all of a sudden this has become a series for Australia to lose. Pakistan has nothing to lose now, they are starting from 0 expectation. If they lose, nobody will curse them. But if they win or perform decent, then ....by jove!!!!

3)All these young bowlers will be hungry to perform. If the management can find one hungry wolf willing to be the leader of the pack, their job is done! 

Alas, the Indian selectors will continue living in the 17th century. It is as if time has come to a stand still for them!

Hold on a bit there. there is nothing revolutionary about it :laugh: it's reactionary and emotional decision after the shocking whitewash to a 3rd rate Sri Lankan  team.

Indian selections and team management well sure there is a problem there but winning masks all flaws and covers all cracks,so it is business as usual. 

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

Hold on a bit there. there is nothing revolutionary about it :laugh: it's reactionary and emotional decision after the shocking whitewash to a 3rd rate Sri Lankan  team.

Indian selections and team management well sure there is a problem there but winning masks all flaws and covers all cracks,so it is business as usual. 

So you think, and I think differently! Cheers

1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

One thing that might help Pak is the weak Aussie batting unit barring Smith.. if they can decode him and try that round the wicket stuff to Warner, they might actually compete 

Warner broke or equaled  a record of scoring a 100 before lunch last time the poyz toured.

He is the Aussie hitman. Struggled in Ashes but was in good form in IPL and the WC and at home he is going to give the usual ass whooping to them.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Warner broke or equaled  a record of scoring a 100 before lunch last time the poyz toured.

He is the Aussie hitman. Struggled in Ashes but was in good form in IPL and the WC and at home he is going to give the usual ass whooping to them.

Yeah but youngsters with inexperience and zero expectations can play and perform better than expected as they would be without any mental baggage..that's the plan of Misbah

Edited by Vk1
9 hours ago, maniac said:

For people who forgot how they looked like when they were 16 year old please refer to your school pics and other pics from that time .

I would recommend your class pics to identify the kid who looked the oldest in your class and compare them with the Pakistani “16” year olds.

You can easily tell if someone is actually 16 and they probably look a little older than the rest or if they are really 16:laugh:

Musa is the furthest right and Naseem next to him ... they look their respective ages of 19 and 16

attachment.php?attachmentid=84650&d=1539

7 hours ago, putrevus said:

There is nothing revolutionary about this selections.Amir and Wahab retired from test cricket.They don't have anyone else.It is kind of pathetic that they have select a 16 year old on such a tour.

Do you actually believe that he is a 16 year old ?

These " teenagers "  have to get up 1 hour earlier than others every day and shave 3 times and apply face softening cream liberally,  before they are allowed to play.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

Musa is the furthest right and Naseem next to him ... they look their respective ages of 19 and 16

attachment.php?attachmentid=84650&d=1539

tbf this picture does show a bunch of young looking guys.  And once they make the senior team it matters less anyway, apart from local cricket board selection policies.  

But Pakistan clearly does have a  problem with wrong ages.  India does too, but I think its getting cleaned up...