Wait.....What ? The posters of "Chennai Super Kings"

Zap_Brannigan

Guest HariSampath

I would have preferred Namita , all 6 ft of her and plenty everywhere, but we would settle for Nayantara , hopefully she would do some dancing on the boundary ( and she is not fat, she just has lots where it counts)

Can I watch this movie in a Multiplex
Yeah, i can already hear "My name is Mahaendra Singh Dhoni. Commander of the Armies of S.Asia. General of the Superkings. Loyal servant to the true emperor, Sharad Pawar. Captain to a Slandered bowler, keeper of a jilted team…and I will have my vengeance, in this series or the next."

The name is Dhoni....Mahendra Singh Dhoni....pera kettale adhirudhu ille ? :D
That has got to be the ad. I would be very disappointed if that isn't. :hysterical: Despite having watched the film several times, I couldn't come up with this. Hats off. :hatsoff:

Guest HariSampath

I think seriously that Chennai superkings should think of using the fact that Dhoni is a well known bike man, and his bikes are all numbered 007. Few ppl know this. I could tell Cheeka and the IPL fellows, but they dont even allow me to say a word, and I have become sick of these folks, most of whom dont know any cricket