Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

16 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Quicks who aren't tall should work on their batting and come into reckoning as improved versions of Shardul. Fast bowling ARs are going to be in high demand in both IPL and national duty.

I think we will see more of that. If we see the skills in demand are the ones going for the highest bucks, others will start joining in. 

Most of these knuckle ball bowlers should develop a second skill, their bowling will get found out sooner than later like Kaul and Unadkat. Atleast become K Gowtham lite as batsmen.

17 hours ago, Suhaan said:

He is AR,a prospect

Any information about young pacers will be provided here,this is the dedicated thread

@sarchasm
you were asking about upcoming pacers in domestics, he's one of them,more clips will be posted who will get to play in some domestic tournies anyway including IPL

Other pace enthusiasts plz post here about upcoming pacers here

Yeah he is a genuine pacer AR prospect, saw him in the u19 challenger trophy couple of years back. Got injured right before the wc, would have been a star there. But dont think he has played any domestic matches yet.

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Have you been working on his action,a Brett Lee i see there

Worked a lot on action. Goal was to have a smooth and compact action with body going forward and balanced. Wanted an action that don't block his pace instead help him naturally and should be effortless. He is knee dominant and fast bowling for a Knee dominant is much more difficult, creating a smooth action is not easy and as well as to make sure he actually bowls like how a knee dominant should bowl and not like a hip dominant.  There are a lot technical aspects to take care.

Edited by rkt.india
25 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

But knee dominant actions are more stressful.Hip dominant are easier on the body, if you can run in and have a quick and powerful arm.

Yes and that is why my goal is to have smooth effortless action because it's very difficult for knee dominants to become biomechanically correct though I have seen both having issues because hip dominant has to run faster.

Look at Sam Curran, he is knee dominant but bowls like a hip dominant. His action looks so soft and lacks sharpness.

Edited by rkt.india
33 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

But do you mean by that?

Knee dominant and hip dominant are different types and their actions should also be different according to their types. Curran has a quick arm action like hip dominants. He also runs in with short steps and quickly. For knee dominants, longer backfoot contact time is required to able to use muscle strength.