Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

22 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes, he did this season for u19 but wasn't selected. Uttarakhand is a new association. Lot of bribery, sifarishi favorites get selected. 

thats why i always said that india dont even pick their best players. no joke. legit serious. so many talented players never get the opportunity due to the reasons you mentioned. Unlike pakistan, india actually have serious talent that goes unnoticed. 

On 11/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, express bowling said:

Rahul Kumar was missing from the Bihar team in the SMAT games I checked. 

I wonder whether he is injured or being ignored.

Yesterday in SM trophy Jayesh sharma 7 ball 28* with 400 strike with sixes & Fours.

We should pay attention to him instead Pandya H, who is done now we need number 6 in White ball game who can Rotate the strike, why BCCI not sends india A team twice a year overseas?

Edited by Negi95
Update
17 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yes, he did this season for u19 but wasn't selected. Uttarakhand is a new association. Lot of bribery, sifarishi favorites get selected. 

A lot of uttarakhand based players have played for Delhi in the past and even currently rawat, pant, negi are part of the Delhi team, there seems to be a lot of natural talent in Uttarakhand, once the functioning of the association improves I expect uttarakhand to become a good domestic team, nagarkoti, dhoni, Pawan suyal all from originally from uttarakhand

Mukesh choudhary quite impressive, action resembles that of trent Boults, decent nip backer at 6.45, nalkande lacks height thou looks quite skiddy but I don't feel he is international quality unless he bats in the top 6 and can average 35 with the bat in first class cricket. Lalit seems to have put on a bit of pace and looks a lot stronger now, vidharbha building up a very crop of players that can succeed at the domestic level but no standout talent.  https://www.bcci.tv/videos/155713/syed-mushtaq-ali-trophy-2021-22-pre-qf1-maharashtra-vs-vidarbha-match-highlights

Edited by Mesky99