Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, express bowling said:

I guess he will represent Delhi in their next domestic game. 

Hope to see him in the IPL next year. 

Del Ranji side is stack with pacers - Rana, Yadav, Ishant, Saini, himanshu, Sirmarjeet, etc...

Edited by tapandrun
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

ok, from your perspective how much could be his speed,his height and any other quality in his bowling

They showed only 1 over from him ,that was the last over and he got hit,his previous two overs were economical but they didn't include it .

And he got hit bowling mainly very slow slower ball and one slightly quicker ball which was also hit over long off for 6. My guess is 105k for the very slow slower balls and 125 for the slightly quicker ball . 

There was another guy named sudarshan , plays in his team .He looked good with the new ball, probably around 135k.

Edited by MediumPacer
On 7/3/2024 at 7:43 AM, singhvivek141 said:

Great..he is handy with bat as well.

Harshit, Yudhvir, Gurnoor all are tall hit the deck bowlers who are capable of batting at no 8 and hit big sixes.

Gurnoor has a pretty high ceiling.  Probably the best fast bowling talent out of Punjab.  Have no frickin idea what they are doing with him.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Is he Jaskaran Singh who won the MRF Pace competition ?

I think it was Gurnoor only.

The names were incorrectly shown.

They were showing J Singh when Gurnoor was bowling and then shown G Brar when Sanvir was bowling.

I was like how the hell Gurnoor became so short...he was quite tall in comparison to others.

16 hours ago, tapandrun said:

Sayan -BengalProT20League seems to have that slinga action, think he was with PBKS couple of years back as net bowler 

Age may not be at his side now

He played IPL before

17 hours ago, tapandrun said:

Sayan -BengalProT20League seems to have that slinga action, think he was with PBKS couple of years back as net bowler 

Age may not be at his side now

What's his full name ?

On 7/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, singhvivek141 said:

I think it was Gurnoor only.

The names were incorrectly shown.

They were showing J Singh when Gurnoor was bowling and then shown G Brar when Sanvir was bowling.

I was like how the hell Gurnoor became so short...he was quite tall in comparison to others.

Yes

Ramkrishna Gosh played mahrastrs t20 league can bowl and bat , opened batting few times and bowled 1sy over looked pacy for the league- same team asruturaj.

there was a mystery kind od bowler in that team too

hangerkekar plyed in the league too troubled batters with short stuff but still v.raw

Sonu yadav can bat and bowl- tnpl

Edited by tapandrun