The Sarabjit Singh affair|Sarabjit Singh dies in Lahore: TV reports

Tapioca

No Pakistani citizen should be allowed to enter India as long as Pakistan continues to sponsor terrorism against India. All diplomatic , social , cultural, sporting ties with Pakistan should be suspended. Ali Zafar aur Wasim Akram ko India se etni hi Mohabbat hai to kyu nai bolte apni sarkar ko ki India ke khilaf apni Jihad band kare ? We do not need their actors, singers and phast bowlers in our country.
Agree. Time to show some cojones. I never understood why you need second-raters from across the border. There just is no need. Do as the Israelis do - best role model to follow.

ख़बरबाज़ी ‏@khabarbaazi सरकार जब कहती है कि हम सरबजीत की शहादत को व्यर्थ नहीं जाने देंगे तो इसका मतलब है कि वो इसका राजनीतिक फायदा उठाएगी। So true :(

Pakistan doesnt know any better when it comes to rule of law... I wonder if Pakistan would charge the inmates with murder and punish them appropriately. Otherwise it just proves that the crime was state sponsored.

Pakistan doesnt know any better when it comes to rule of law... I wonder if Pakistan would charge the inmates with murder and punish them appropriately. Otherwise it just proves that the crime was state sponsored.
Knowing Pakistan as it is, they will say they are non-state actors. Then they will 2 years later after everything has cooled down they will award these inmates who killed Sarabjit with freedom for good jail behavior. It time India also give birth to non-sate actors

In other words, take the money and quietly go away. ****ing pussies all around.
Yah EXACTLY...ha! Where the hell were these politicians all these years? What have they done to bring him back...NOTHING...didn't give a sh1t until he was murdered and it became a national news....best way to get some political mileage out of this...offer money, offer jobs..all will be forgotten soon.

Knowing Pakistan as it is' date=' they will say they are non-state actors. Then they will 2 years later after everything has cooled down they will award these inmates who killed Sarabjit with freedom for good jail behavior. [b']It time India also give birth to non-sate actors
Yup. Exactly.... We dont have enuff coming from across the border to kill us. There is more demand so we need some home grown as well who will explode at will.

Pakistani prisoner attacked in Jammu jail http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/pakistani-prisoner-attacked-in-jammu-jail/article4679519.ece

A Pakistani prisoner in Kot Bhalwal jail on the outskirts of Jammu was critically injured when he was attacked by a fellow prisoner, a senior police official said on Friday. The Pakistani prisoner was attacked by a former Indian Army soldier. The prisoner, who was taken to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu, had suffered serious head injuries and was in a coma, doctors said.
It proved what I have been trying to say earlier. India can hardly play the moral card here.

Pakistani prisoner attacked in Jammu jail http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/pakistani-prisoner-attacked-in-jammu-jail/article4679519.ece It proved what I have been trying to say earlier. India can hardly play the moral card here.
So, there have been instances of high profiled Pakistani prisoners in India on death roll who have been killed by Indian inmates ?

So' date=' [b']there have been instances of high profiled Pakistani prisoners in India on death roll who have been killed by Indian inmates ?
Before you pose a rhetoric you would be well advised to read my earlier posts and my point about Indian prisons.

Before you pose a rhetoric you would be well advised to read my earlier posts and my point about Indian prisons.
Not being rhetoric at all. And I am genuinely ashamed of our judicial system at some level and over crowded poorly managed prisons. But I am struggling to come across this level incompetency or inefficiency at this level in such high profile case in India. I cannot for love of god imagine Kasab or Guru who were on death roll being allowed mingle with other prisoners. Again, I cannot over emphasize the high profiled nature of this case. Our incompetency and lack of structure are reality. But as Krishna says to Drapuadi "Yeh baat baat baat par apne vesh mat khola karo". Yes, there are times we can take high moral outrage card, that is , even after discounting for our domestic ineptitude.

Not being rhetoric at all. And I am genuinely ashamed of our judicial system at some level and over crowded poorly managed prisons. But I am struggling to come across this level incompetency or inefficiency at this level in such high profile case in India. I cannot for love of god imagine Kasab or Guru who were on death roll being allowed mingle with other prisoners. Again, I cannot over emphasize the high profiled nature of this case. Our incompetency and lack of structure are reality. But as Krishna says to Drapuadi "Yeh baat baat baat par apne vesh mat khola karo". Yes, there are times we can take high moral outrage card, that is , even after discounting for our domestic ineptitude.
Well, you are correct but that makes us ever so slightly better than the Pakistan prison system; it hardly makes me feel better when a foreign national is lodged in an Indian jail for 46 years w/o a charge! I am still not sold on the moral card here and I'm only introspecting. People have short memories - Sarabjit Singh was supposed to be hanged and the same government people are taking a pi$$ at have managed to defer it up until now. This is not to masquerade the holistic incompetence of this government but an attempt to paint the true picture. Sometimes I feel, just because it is Pakistan entire rationale process goes out for a toss. Of course, there are some who have their own vested agenda (not pointing towards you or other sane people here btw) and do not think twice before making flippant remarks.

No Pakistani citizen should be allowed to enter India as long as Pakistan continues to sponsor terrorism against India. All diplomatic , social , cultural, sporting ties with Pakistan should be suspended. Ali Zafar aur Wasim Akram ko India se etni hi Mohabbat hai to kyu nai bolte apni sarkar ko ki India ke khilaf apni Jihad band kare ? We do not need their actors, singers and phast bowlers in our country.
+ umpires and commntators. Totally agree with above and its what I have been saying for yonks

Yah EXACTLY...ha! Where the hell were these politicians all these years? What have they done to bring him back...NOTHING...didn't give a sh1t until he was murdered and it became a national news....best way to get some political mileage out of this...offer money' date=' offer jobs..all will be forgotten soon.[/quote'] Thats whats happening now and its sickening. Do nothing, now politicnans and co doing fake grief to get milegae out of it. An indian life menas nothing to us and our leaders. Compare this to israel, USA or west. One of theirs is treated lie their own brother being murdered

NDTV reports politicians from several parties tried to get the best political mileage out of this. They were arguing who to accompany his body from the airport. Unbelievably pathetic. Rahul Gandhi seen crying....figured this will buy him some votes. Absolute shameless.