The Sarabjit Singh affair|Sarabjit Singh dies in Lahore: TV reports

Tapioca

Well, you are correct but that makes us ever so slightly better than the Pakistan prison system; it hardly makes me feel better when a foreign national is lodged in an Indian jail for 46 years w/o a charge! I am still not sold on the moral card here and I'm only introspecting. People have short memories - Sarabjit Singh was supposed to be hanged and the same government people are taking a pi$$ at have managed to defer it up until now. This is not to masquerade the holistic incompetence of this government but an attempt to paint the true picture. Sometimes I feel, just because it is Pakistan entire rationale process goes out for a toss. Of course, there are some who have their own vested agenda (not pointing towards you or other sane people here btw) and do not think twice before making flippant remarks.
Nobody should take credit for this deferment. There has been moratorium on executions of death penalties in Pakistan since 2008. Benazir Bhutto was completely against death penalty and after coming to power in Pakistan in 2008, PPP put this moratorium.

NDTV reports politicians from several parties tried to get the best political mileage out of this. They were arguing who to accompany his body from the airport. Unbelievably pathetic. Rahul Gandhi seen crying....figured this will buy him some votes. Absolute shameless.
Disgusting behaviour by the corrupt politicians. Apprarently they were fighting over where to do the 2nd autopsy :facepalm: As they were saying on a debate last night Ind has the levers (economic, military etc) to do something but its the WEAK mindset which is crippling the nation. Constantly giving a treacherous so-called neighbour the benefit of the doubt is undermining national security. All those 26/11 dossiers handed over and what have the Paks done? If Ind aspires to be a great power you have to mix the hard power with the soft otherwise you have no credibility and will be regarded as weak touch - having the weakest PM and FM ever does not help either.

Nobody should take credit for this deferment. There has been moratorium on executions of death penalties in Pakistan since 2008. Benazir Bhutto was completely against death penalty and after coming to power in Pakistan in 2008' date=' PPP put this moratorium.[/quote'] Please don't get lost in details. The current government has taken up Sarabjit's case with Pakistan multiple times. You can check the details; they are available. In contrast, I do not recollect the BJP led government doing anything about it. It is important to project the true picture despite of personal affinity.

Please don't get lost in details. The current government has taken up Sarabjit's case with Pakistan multiple times. You can check the details; they are available. In contrast' date=' I do not recollect the BJP led government doing anything about it. It is important to project the true picture despite of personal affinity.[/quote'] You give credit to Congress all you want, I am not in political discussion on this topic. But it is clear that reason for Sarabjit not being hanged was Pakistan putting a moratotium on executions, not what your beloved Congress did on the matter.

Please don't get lost in details. The current government has taken up Sarabjit's case with Pakistan multiple times. You can check the details; they are available. In contrast' date=' I do not recollect the BJP led government doing anything about it. It is important to project the true picture despite of personal affinity.[/quote'] Dont see your rahul crying over what his dad did in 84!!! Shamless 2 faced bastard

Please don't get lost in details. The current government has taken up Sarabjit's case with Pakistan multiple times. You can check the details; they are available. In contrast' date=' I do not recollect the BJP led government doing anything about it. It is important to project the true picture despite of personal affinity.[/quote'] Ah congress fan. Exposed. No we understand your desperate defence of the congress' part in 84 massacres!

You give credit to Congress all you want' date=' I am not in political discussion on this topic. But it is clear that reason for Sarabjit not being hanged was Pakistan putting a moratotium on executions, [b']not what your beloved Congress did on the matter.
My beloved Congress? :facepalm: Those feckers are corrupt and who can deny that? Did I deny the government being spine less for Chinese incursions? Also, why didn't you post what the current government did though. You are just painting one side of the coin. My argument/point was quite different than you are spinning it. Not a fan of either party here. Stop making it a straw man.

Dont see your rahul crying over what his dad did in 84!!! Shamless 2 faced bastard
Ah congress fan. Exposed. No we understand your desperate defence of the congress' part in 84 massacres!
I think Virat Kohli was the inspiration for Rahul Gandhi. :giggle:

where was the Government, when he was rioting in jail for last 20 years in Pakistan Jail. Gutless, there is no point of mourning or state honour. If he was so innocent, why did they not go extra mile to get him alive, these crocodile tear are no of use when he is Dead.

Can anyone explain why did his family get so much money and additional benefits? I do not understand that at all, a lot of army members have suffered there but no one offered their family anything. Where was the consistency? Was it some political motive such as to quiet down their family?

Can anyone explain why did his family get so much money and additional benefits? I do not understand that at all, a lot of army members have suffered there but no one offered their family anything. Where was the consistency? Was it some political motive such as to quiet down their family?
May be - he was a spy. He's been labeled a "national hero".

These days it is media that decide who is Martyr and who is traitor

PAKISTAN – GOODBYE & GOOD LUCK http://www.newslaundry.com/2013/05/pakistan-goodbye-good-luck/ Sometimes you just need to accept the painful truth. The bleeding hearts may not accept it, but thats irrelevant.
It's an interesting view point. Personally, I would like to cut off times amicably until there's a generation born who can look each other in the eye and come together for a holistic solution.