Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Attention diverted from Bengal to Delhi so easily....sure some scene in the capital but violence in Murshidabad/Nadia/Howrah is 1000x worse. Open pillage season in Murshidabad, no one is covering that anymore, complete blackout in Bengali news media as has always been the case under TMC regime. Prayers for Bengali Hindus. Direct Action Day, Noakhali, 1971, dozens of riots this decade, demographic crisis...if police/administration can't help my people time to form private militias. Patience has its limits, take it too far and it is cowardice. 

Agreed- aane do saalon ko. Seems like they forgot what happened after Godra where did they same antics. 

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Agreed- aane do saalon ko. Seems like they forgot what happened after Godra where did they same antics. 

Civil war will come soon, have to take matters into our own hands. Muslims will be itching to wipe out Hindus esp in Bengal where they have done many times just in the last 75 years alone. Sensible thing will be to buy weapons, license, practice, form associations with fellow dharmics, organize better, form/join martial arts gyms, discourses aimed at self preservation, complete boycott of Muslims economically/politicaly/socially/culturally etc...demographic battle has already been lost, political battle as well. I can't believe I am typing these things but push has come to shove in Bengal, should we watch helplessly forever? Shown enough patience, desisted from violence, believed the constitution and govts blindly. 

Time to teach our kids about Rajendralal Roychowdhury