Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

Idea of India....new liberandu icon

EL6GyYfXYAE4OpM.jpg

EL6GzPFXkAAtd_O.jpgEL6Gz4PWoAADfli.jpg

So she identifies with the mass murderers of Moplah genocide 100 years back....Ali Musliyar and Variyan Kunnathu Kunjahammed Haji

Ambedker described the riots in following words:

"The blood-curdling atrocities committed by the Moplas in Malabar against the Hindus were indescribable. All over Southern India, a wave of horrified feeling had spread among the Hindus of every shade of opinion, which was intensified when certain Khilafat leaders were so misguided as to pass resolutions of " congratulations to the Moplas on the brave fight they were conducting for the sake of religion".

Idea of India anyone? 

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Violence, destruction of public property - throwing stones at police - these are crimes, not protest.  The former has to be dealt with by cops.  The latter is the right of citizens.  The former has to be dealt with by Police.  If mobs are throwing stones from inside University Campus and then hiding in college buildings, I can understand why cops would do what they did. BUT, I'm not sure exactly what's going on in the college student protests.  The Bengal mob violence is unquestionably that - the college protests are a bit murky.  I saw a very questionable video that showed a cop carefully spreading liquid over the seats? of a bus.  I don't want to jump to conclusions about whether it was innocent or not.  

I think the biggest problem I have right now with the  current situation is that I do not completely understand the facts of the matter.  In theory, the CAB seems relatively OK to me.  Providing asylum to migrants fleeing religious persecution, should not be mischaracterized as "discrimination against muslims".  So I do not quite understand why so much vitriol and blanket accusations of 'anti-muslim" being thrown around.  

But, I also do not support the blanket assertions made  by folks who don't like the protests and mob violence - "they" are all jihadis. "they" are all future terrorists.  That sort of hate-filled rhetoric is poison. And unjustifiable.  

I am not convinced by a couple of videos that the police was excessively brutal, I think its common across the planet that if you attack cops and a few cops get hurt, the entire police force gets pissed off and deploys non-lethal force indiscriminately.  BUT, I am also aware that police in India is not 100% trustworthy either.  They have been known in the past to act on "oopar se orders" and do dumb things.  So the possibility that students were unfairly attacked, exists.  

I see 2 sides indulging in a lot of inflammatory rhetoric - for the protestors, there is no filter, no reasoned, sound logic to their arguments - just a lot of accusations.  Same mindset is prevalent in a lot of folks, even on this thread, who are by default, assuming that muslim students, in a muslim university by "nature", must be guilty of something.  

Right now, there is violence, there is fear, there is confusion, misunderstanding.  I want to see better leadership across the  board.  I want to see professional conduct by police, I want to see better public statements from college leaders, protest leaders, condemning violence.  AND I want to see all citizen's right to protest be respected and accommodated.  Even those whose positions and opinions I disagree with.  

What I'm seeing from you and a few other posters on this thread - an eagerness to point fingers, name-calling, using shaky 'evidence' to assert pre-determined biases.  Let's be better than that.  

What police conduct was bad especially in this case...All I have seen burning buses and stole pelting on a train in Bengals and all these violence from a single community people brazenly brandishing their religious supremacy and hatered startements against Hindu. What should police do if they are being thrashed and stone pelted 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

So she identifies with the mass murderers of Moplah genocide 100 years back....Ali Musliyar and Variyan Kunnathu Kunjahammed Haji

There was a guy in Rajasthan who shouted "Jai Shree Ram" while burning a poor muslim construction worker alive.  So would you say that everybody who shouts "Jai Shri Ram" at a public rally supporting Ayodhyar Ram Mandir "identifies" with that guy who burnt the old man alive?  

You are actively indulging in bigotry and hate speech right now.  Take a breath, and think it over.  I do not think you are a hateful bigot.  I think you are making a mistake because you are upset about the situation, and are giving in to your pre-conceived biases.  I urge you to think about the analogy wrote above, as objectively as possible. 

Edited by sandeep

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What police conduct was bad especially in this case...All I have seen burning buses and stole pelting on a train in Bengals and all these violence from a single community people brazenly brandishing their religious supremacy and hatered startements against Hindu. What should police do if they are being thrashed and stone pelted 

I am not making any claims - I am saying its unclear.  If you take the accusations of the student protestors at face value - apparently the cops stormed into the campus and beat up anybody they came across, whether they were actively protesting or not.  Also, there is a video of a cop in a jacket, carefully pouring out some liquid on a bus - looks very shady.  

Just now, sandeep said:

There was a guy in Rajasthan who shouted "Jai Shree Ram" while burning a poor muslim construction worker alive.  So would you say that everybody who shouts "Jai Shri Ram" at a public rally supporting Ayodhyar Ram Mandir "identifies" with that guy who burnt the old man alive?  

What are you talking about? JSR is normal, if people hail that Rajasthani murderer that's a problem and must be investigated. Here they are talking about murderers of the the Malabar riots...don't you see the difference? Don't you know about Ali Musliyar? Unless you mean that Lord Ram is equivalent to violent jihadis, is that the case? JSR equivalence with Jai Ali Musliyar, Jai Osama, Jai Hafeez Saeed, Jai Ajmal Kasab.......

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I am not making any claims - I am saying its unclear.  If you take the accusations of the student protestors at face value - apparently the cops stormed into the campus and beat up anybody they came across, whether they were actively protesting or not.  Also, there is a video of a cop in a jacket, carefully pouring out some liquid on a bus - looks very shady.  

1 minute ago, sergio04 said:

How do you know its the same bus?  Again - I am not claiming that the cop was defijnitely pouring petrol and not water.  But showing a bus that's not burnt is not conclusive evidence.  I would lean on the side of giving benefit of doubt to cops ahead of violent protestors - that's for sure.  But let's just try and slow down with rash judgements, and try to be objective.  

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What are you talking about? JSR is normal, if people hail that Rajasthani murderer that's a problem and must be investigated. Here they are talking about murderers of the the Malabar riots...don't you see the difference? Don't you know about Ali Musliyar? Unless you mean that Lord Ram is equivalent to violent jihadis, is that the case? JSR equivalence with Jai Ali Musliyar, Jai Osama, Jai Hafeez Saeed, Jai Ajmal Kasab.......

WHO is talking about malabar riots?  All I hear is that "normal" La illaha chant.  That may not be 'normal' for you and me.  But it is normal for them.  Automatically associating that slogan with "murderers of Malabar riots" - is just as wrong and stupid, as associating 'Jai Shri Ram' with that murderer who killed that poor muslim old man.  

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Debunked in every news channel, that was water. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Debunked in every news channel, that was water. 

Maybe.  I am not claiming that cops were burning the bus. 

But I'm sorry, the careful way that dude is spilling liquid on the bus - doesn't make a lot of sense.  People are generally not that careful with "water".  Also, if the objective is to cool the bus down or put out fire, you'd expect to see a larger quantity of water being poured, and much more quickly.  

I am aware that context is important, and edited videos can be made to look shady, so not rushing to judgement.  But let's be honest and objective - there is enough visual evidence in that video, to be asking questions.  And a simple claim that "its water" is not by itself 100% believable.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

WHO is talking about malabar riots?  All I hear is that "normal" La illaha chant.  That may not be 'normal' for you and me.  But it is normal for them.  Automatically associating that slogan with "murderers of Malabar riots" - is just as wrong and stupid, as associating 'Jai Shri Ram' with that murderer who killed that poor muslim old man.  

Dude you seem confused

I added this SM pic of the new NDTV celeb, read it....Malcolm X is fine but there are 2 other names, she is a Mallu so should know. 

EL6GyYfXYAE4OpM.jpg

And you quoted this

So she identifies with the mass murderers of Moplah genocide 100 years back....Ali Musliyar and Variyan Kunnathu Kunjahammed Haji

And brought a bizarre JSR/Rajasthan comparison.

I can understand if people of Assam or Bengal are protesting as they may get effected by CAB. 

But why the fuk are the peacefools in South Delhi and Aligarh so concerned about this ? What are they protesting for? For not allowing their co-peacefools to come here ? :facepalm:

I'm honestly beginning to respect China for how they're dealing with this toxic  cult. We badly need re education camps for our "dare hue log". 

4 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Replied above.  Also, the bus shown in the "debunk" video does not seem to be the same to me.  The first video, it looks like the cop was putting the liquid on the last seat on the bus - you can see the rear entrance to the bus, and it looks like the back wall of the bus behind the seat that he's pouring out the bottle on.   The news reporter takes you into a similar bus, and shows you a burnt seat in the middle of the bus.  

Now again, I'm not 100% sure about the question - but I am not ready to accept that this is "debunked".  Needs to be more conclusive than that.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dude you seem confused

I added this SM pic of the new NDTV celeb, read it....Malcolm X is fine but there are 2 other names, she is a Mallu so should know. 

EL6GyYfXYAE4OpM.jpg

And you quoted this

And brought a bizarre JSR/Rajasthan comparison.

OK, I see your point - I was referring to the video of the chanting protestors that you posted.   

I'm no fan of religious chants for political protests - of any faith.  But, there is a tendency to tar all the protestors as terrorists etc, I am definitely not OK with that.  Folks are allowed to have political views and perspectives, without automatically  being stereotyped as jihadis.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Replied above.  Also, the bus shown in the "debunk" video does not seem to be the same to me.  The first video, it looks like the cop was putting the liquid on the last seat on the bus - you can see the rear entrance to the bus, and it looks like the back wall of the bus behind the seat that he's pouring out the bottle on.   The news reporter takes you into a similar bus, and shows you a burnt seat in the middle of the bus.  

Now again, I'm not 100% sure about the question - but I am not ready to accept that this is "debunked".  Needs to be more conclusive than that.

Bhaai read the bus no. which is painted.