Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/india/protests-against-cab-continue-in-assam.html

A simple google search will help you find many more protests. Besides, the CAB is a breach of the Assam Accords. You can google this too. 

Dear Sir, why not read keep your inherent biases aside, and read about the Bill and its predecessor legislation.

I have not mentioned anything about India accepting Muslims from Pak/BD. What are you on about?

Since when are you a fan of the 2 nation theory? The GoI India, irrespective of whoever is at the centre, has always been against that idea. 

Again, what are you even talking about?

Sikhs hindus who have immigrated as refugees to India deserve their citizenship. This bill is about that. Indian muslims are Indians and they can live and prosper in India. Where is the issue here ? Muslims in BD and Pak are happy there so they can stay there. Its super simple. 

The CAB will not apply to areas under the sixth schedule of the Constitution – which deals with autonomous tribal-dominated regions in Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram. The bill will also not apply to states that have the inner-line permit regime (Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Mizoram). These exceptions didn’t exist in the earlier version.

NE protests attempt at misleading by the usual gang....peacefuls, opposition. The only aggrieved parties here are libtards and peacefuls. 

For instance since when did they care about indigenous culture?

Sultan Mahmud Mirdha, a resident of Assam’s Barpeta district said, This bill will not only harm Assam but will also be harmful for the entire North East.

The Assamese language, culture will be finished. We don’t want the bill to be passed. I do not support the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill. I strongly oppose this bill, Sultan Mahmud Mirdha said.

Why can't Indian Muslims openly admit that they are enjoying the brutalities inflicted upon minorities in neighboring countries their forefathers had a hand in building? They can't do it at the same level in India because of demographics but are clearly enjoying what is happening in Pak/BD/Afg. 

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

A lot of anti Muslim bile on yet another thread

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Muslims should desist from wiping out non-Muslims in areas where they are in majority, that way there would be no need for this bill. Unfortunately even in India's Kashmir valley kafirs weren't allowed to stay. 

Edited by Gollum

23 hours ago, Mariyam said:

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/india/protests-against-cab-continue-in-assam.html

A simple google search will help you find many more protests. Besides, the CAB is a breach of the Assam Accords. You can google this too. 

Dear Sir, why not read keep your inherent biases aside, and read about the Bill and its predecessor legislation.

I have not mentioned anything about India accepting Muslims from Pak/BD. What are you on about?

Since when are you a fan of the 2 nation theory? The GoI India, irrespective of whoever is at the centre, has always been against that idea. 

Again, what are you even talking about?

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/northeastern-states-to-be-shielded-from-citizenship-law-impact/article30126585.ece

There is also talks of sheilding them. The protest is a non-starter, just a training ground to breed future politicians.  

The OP was about the liberal meltdown because Ms were excluded. Hence, I brought it up.  I am not a fan of TNT. But since it has happened, I blame the Muslim leadership of that era to bhadkao Muslims to vote for it. Since it has happened, it is very much necessary to recognize the fact that Ms are fleeing these areas and migrating to India and it has to be stopped. They are not being prosecuted but are fleeing for economic or political reasons. What was the reason for Rohingyas to settle in Jammu of all places. Demography changes is the next threat to National security. Yes, I am talking about the same issue raised by OP and reason for intellegentsia in India crying about the loss of original idea of India. Yes, the idea has changed now, to a newer India. 

I want to take up Mamata's thought. Take her theory a bit forward, lets open our borders for everyone. Let anyone come and go per their wishes. No paper required , no checking , whoever wants can come settle in India. Have access to all the services which are provided to indian citizens. If there is some anti india demonstration then also its fine cause police can shoot rapist but its a breach of my fundamental right if i shoot at stone throwers or those destroying govt property. 

Now that would be an India everyone would want to live in.

Peacefuls pretend to believe that Israel persecutes its minority more than Muslim majority counries :hysterical:

Israel gives more rights to its minority citizens than every single Islamic regime in history...the absolute worst of Israel is better than what happens on average in peaceful countries. 

Balakot

Mission Shakti

General election verdict

Triple Talaq abolition

Chidambaram jailed

370, bifurcation, UTs 

Hurriyat dogs, soft separatists, anti-national voices in Kashmir jailed

Chandrayaan II

Ayodhya verdict

CAB tabled

Maaan so much accomplished in one year...libtards ko kitna zaleel kiya :aha:doubt we will ever have another such bonanza year. 

Edited by Gollum

On 12/7/2019 at 12:14 AM, coffee_rules said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/northeastern-states-to-be-shielded-from-citizenship-law-impact/article30126585.ece

There is also talks of sheilding them. The protest is a non-starter, just a training ground to breed future politicians.  

The OP was about the liberal meltdown because Ms were excluded. Hence, I brought it up.  I am not a fan of TNT. But since it has happened, I blame the Muslim leadership of that era to bhadkao Muslims to vote for it. Since it has happened, it is very much necessary to recognize the fact that Ms are fleeing these areas and migrating to India and it has to be stopped. They are not being prosecuted but are fleeing for economic or political reasons. What was the reason for Rohingyas to settle in Jammu of all places. Demography changes is the next threat to National security. Yes, I am talking about the same issue raised by OP and reason for intellegentsia in India crying about the loss of original idea of India. Yes, the idea has changed now, to a newer India. 

Before my reply, I just want to state that it should be possible for us to have a discussion on a certain topic without taking into account the religious background of the people in the debate. 

Hence I choose to reply to you and not to @Vilander who lacks any kind of understanding of the issue, and thereby can only resort to low level name calling.

In none of my posts have I ever mentioned that Muslim illegal migrants from Bangladesh be granted citizenship. I don't know why that is brought up repeatedly?

Various reports suggest that many student bodies in the North East and particularly Assam are against the Bill. I would imagine that these are the regions that would stand to gain most by such an amendment. They are against the bill for the simple reason, that they fear getting swamped even if it is by their co-coreligionists and fear loss of control/identity. Why would these people, whom the bill is ostentatiously supposed to benefit, be against it?

PS: Tribal parts of Assam and the North East are excluded from this Bill. Not the North East in its entirety.

Another point, is how do you verify religious persecution. How does one establish if a person is 'forced and/or compelled to seek shelter in India due to religious persecution on the ground of religion'? What if a an economic migrant claims to be persecuted etc etc. I do not know how the GoI is going to go about establishing credentials here.  

Edited by Mariyam

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Before my reply, I just want to state that it should be possible for us to have a discussion on a certain topic without taking into account the religious background of the people in the debate. 

Hence I choose to reply to you and not to @Vilander who lacks any kind of understanding of the issue, and thereby can only resort to low level name calling.

In none of my posts have I ever mentioned that Muslim illegal migrants from Bangladesh be granted citizenship. I don't know why that is brought up repeatedly?

By ignoring the rationale for CAB coming from partition and not including muslims, I assumed you were for Muslims to be included. 

Various reports suggest that many student bodies in the North East and particularly Assam are against the Bill. I would imagine that these are the regions that would stand to gain most by such an amendment. They are against the bill for the simple reason, that they fear getting swamped even if it is by their co-coreligionists and fear loss of control/identity. Why would these people, whom the bill is ostentatiously supposed to benefit, be against it?

PS: Tribal parts of Assam and the North East are excluded from this Bill. Not the North East in its entirety.

Yes, but in Tripura and Assam, the parties who formed the govt won on the support to NRC and CAB. These protests are mainly coming from AIUDF which is a BD Immigrant front in Assam (Badruddin Ajmal ) . If there are protests, they are coming from fringe groups trying to gain mileage politically and not a grassroots campaign. That is the impression from MSM as well.

https://www.firstpost.com/politics/amid-anti-cab-protests-in-assam-bjps-himanta-biswa-sarma-rehashes-2016-playbook-against-aiudfs-badruddin-ajmal-7760921.html

Another point, is how do you verify religious persecution. How does one establish if a person is 'forced and/or compelled to seek shelter in India due to religious persecution on the ground of religion'? What if a an economic migrant claims to be persecuted etc etc. I do not know how the GoI is going to go about establishing credentials here.  

We are talking about Islamic republics of Pakistan, Afghanistan and BD. Check the non-Muslim population decrease in these areas. Go to world HRC sites and check the number of stories of conversion, kidnapping of girls, forced marriages. Even if they falsely claim persucution, non-muslims have no future in these countries. Can't believe we are asking for proof of persecution. Looks like liberals asking Hindus to be persecued much more before they listen to their stories.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/citizenship-bill-opponents-are-really-asking-for-hindus-to-be-persecuted-twice-over

The ‘secular’ parties who want the CAB to be junked are essentially asking that Hindus should be persecuted twice or thrice over by insisting that illegal Muslim migrants must also get the same rights to citizenship as persecuted Hindus.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Religious persecution is what happens in Afg, Pak, BD. India may have many faults but our minorities don't have to go to neighboring countries begging for shelter.

Afg...minorities wiped out

Pak...many fleeing to Ind

BD...‘No Hindus will be left after 30 years’ drop from 22% to less than 8% now

Minorities in these countries need help first, others can wait cos gravity of the situation says so. We have limited resources, need to give preference to some...you'll notice even Lankan Tamils (esp Hindus and Christians of Northern Province who have been persecuted by Sinhalese Buddhists) haven't been included in this amendment bill. Cos SL has a significant Tamil pop and will continue to do so....clock ticking fast for these 3 countries in question. 

Indian Muslims won't be touched. Moreover we are talking about illegal immigration here, if Balochis or Ahmadis want to migrate to India they have a legal option, our govt can handle on case by case basis. 

Anyway this is too late, many illegals from BD have already settled in India with all kinds of certificates...there is an entire industry to help them in Bengal and Assam, in Bengal I have seen this happen openly under Left Front regime. 

Edited by Gollum