ICF Chess Tournament

FischerTal

I have posted the tournament page in the OP, I'm still waiting on @Norman to say yes or no if he wants to join. If he doesn't join, these will be the official match ups. 

Each player has an opponent for each round. Try to find a time that works for both of you and report the results to me and Ill update the tournament page. 

I have always posted a link to the official tournament server. Please play your games there. Also, as far match time is concerned, the majority have voted for 5 minutes with no increment so that will be the official policy for all matches played. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. 

Edited by FischerTal

If you haven't played on LiChess before, this is how it works. Go on the website, click Play with a Friend, then you will be presented with the Variant and Time Control. For Variant, pick Standard and for Time Control, pick Real Time. After you click Real time, you will be able to pick the length of the match and increment. Set the match length to 5 minutes and increment to 0. After that, click on  Random Side, which is highlighted by the King that is half-white and half-black. Its the middle option. Once you do that, a new page will appear which will give you the URL of the match. Send that URL to your opponent and once your opponent opens that URL, you can start your match.

Edited by FischerTal

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 AM, FischerTal said:

are they in? @Straight Drive @Texan

Ek ped, uske niche chav. Ek chess ka board aur chess ke shouken.

All of that seems so cheap and oudated. Now it has to be a Intel Core 15 processor, 8 GB RAM a quality keyboard and opoonents whom you have never seen. The results have to be posted on faebookw ith a target of 100 likes. Without the likes the game was considered as  if it didn't happen. Sad souls :winky:

Last time we played this with ICF members it was only 2 matches . A lot of members did not even turn up for 1 game.

Way to pass the time in retirement. Bring it on.

Edited by Straight Drive

11 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Ek ped, uske niche chav. Ek chess ka board aur chess ke shouken.

All of that seems so cheap and oudated. Now it has to be a Intel Core 15 processor, 8 GB RAM a quality keyboard and opoonents whom you have never seen. The results have to be posted on faebookw ith a target of 100 likes. Without the likes the game was considered as  if it didn't happen. Sad souls.

Way to pass the time in retirement. Bring it on.

Would you like some cheese with that whine :phehe: Are you in?