Babar Azam - an ATG in making?

Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

Selfish batting can go a long way, just ask Sachin. Babar is a superior version of Sachin Tendulkar.

Babar is breaking all Kohli records without the slogging game of Kohli.

Ya let him keep playing bd, zim, afg and 3rd string team of other nation . He ll break Bradman record as well.

17 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Abey ghonchu kisney utpatang likhna shuru kiya tha... Why did you bring, andha, tatti etc etc. Shukar mana teri amma abba nahi ki mainey. Ahinda jhutey stats aur rubbish likhney se pehley 100 baar soch liyo.

Check kar le. First 30 tests main yehi stats hain dono k

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Abey dimag hai ya nahi why do we need to compare first 30 test when gobar has already played 31 test. Just because it suits to ur narrative. Why dint you pick than first 12 test when Kohli already had 3 century overseas and babar has none even in UAE.

So you admit Babar had more overseas fifty than Kohli in first 30 tests. Kohli became the better batsman than Babar in 31st 

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

:hysterical:.....Abey pakistan me sab tere jaisey hi hai kya??? Do you admit Kohli has more 25 score in first 40 match, more 100 in first 5, 10,15,20,25 and 31. In test no one care about soft 50. In test you have to score big or atleast 100. BTW I havent validated 50 not sure how true you are in any case Gobar Azam is not better than even Rizwan or Alam in pakistani team even to reach at Rahane level he needs to work hard stop comparing him to ATG like kohi,Smith, Williamson or root in test cricket. Risabh Pant is better than any Pakistani test batter playing for PCT.

Babar ODI's.PNG

Babar test.PNG

Babar ODI.PNG

Just now, Professor said:

Babar ODI's.PNG

Babar test.PNG

Babar ODI.PNG

Frame kara k apney Parliament me laga lo that's the only thing Pakistanis going to cheer for another 20 years that gobar got to no 1 by playing against Zambia, Congo,,Uganda in covid years when rest of the world superstars were playing IPL or chilling at home.:finger:

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Frame kara k apney Parliament me laga lo that's the only thing Pakistanis going to cheer for another 20 years that gobar got to no 1 by playing against Zambia, Congo,,Uganda in covid years when rest of the world superstars were playing IPL or chilling at home.:finger:

Mirchi lagi? Burnol laga le jak

On 4/24/2021 at 4:32 PM, Professor said:

He has had a terrific couple of years in test cricket. It won't be long before he would be averaging 50+ in test cricket too. Just a matter of time

Some qualities are intrinsic since early years. It doesn't happens overnight. Players who lack that quality, usually end up without developing it even though the test career ends.  Azam lacks the determination, grit, temperament and shot selection to play long innings in test. Until he learns to so that, he will never be considered an ATG. 

29 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Some qualities are intrinsic since early years. It doesn't happens overnight. Players who lack that quality, usually end up without developing it even though the test career ends.  Azam lacks the determination, grit, temperament and shot selection to play long innings in test. Until he learns to so that, he will never be considered an ATG. 

He's been averaging almost 60 since 2019 in tests. More consistent than anyone in the limited overs so don't know how you can say he lacks determination, temperament and grit and shot selection as no one can be so consistent without such traits for a considerable period of time

Babar 2019.PNG

16 hours ago, Professor said:

He's been averaging almost 60 since 2019 in tests. More consistent than anyone in the limited overs so don't know how you can say he lacks determination, temperament and grit and shot selection as no one can be so consistent without such traits for a considerable period of time

Babar 2019.PNG

Let him show first that he has those qualities. I don't think he has even single score of 150+. Although that isn't ATG standard that will be a start for him to think about scoring many inninings of 200+. He may make it someday as he plays tests against SL, Zimbabwe and other nations which are not in the "Big 3" cricket group. Once he starts scoring big against minnows, then he can think of scoring big against "Big 3" of cricket. It's allabout far too much of wishful thinking at this point of time. Still let's give him a chance in remaining part of his career. Time will tell.

Poorkis got one average batsmen after long time, and bc they are comparing him with all the ATG ... other than poorkis and Hussain no one consider this stats padder threat ,even other team are happy to let him pad his stats atleast it ensures poorkis loss. Galti se isney 10 k run bana liey to ya sasurey kisi ko jiney nahi dengey...:hysterical:

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Poorkis got one average batsmen after long time, and bc they are comparing him with all the ATG ... other than poorkis and Hussain no one consider this stats padder threat ,even other team are happy to let him pad his stats atleast it ensures poorkis loss. Galti se isney 10 k run bana liey to ya sasurey kisi ko jiney nahi dengey...:hysterical:

Rofl Sahi bollah. He has good technique. I give him that but he is still suspect vs leg spin and vs bounce. 

Kohli never had weakness vs spin till 2018 ish. 

Peak Kohli is easily better than any batsman Pak has produced including Mirandad. 

I don't even like Kohli rofl. Hell right now I would take even this dubba gobbar over kulli. But peak Kohli was indeed a monster. 

This dubba dua gobbar smashed old washed up shop worn Steyn in tests and now they proclaim him as some Pak goat rofl. 

Maybe he is a Pak goat but he would be like number 10 for India. 

As for bowling India has already caught up with them. 

Bumrah Shami and Ishant are as good as any great Pak attack of the past. Averages are deceiving. 

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Rofl Sahi bollah. He has good technique. I give him that but he is still suspect vs leg spin and vs bounce. 

Kohli never had weakness vs spin till 2018 ish. 

Peak Kohli is easily better than any batsman Pak has produced including Mirandad. 

I don't even like Kohli rofl. Hell right now I would take even this dubba gobbar over kulli. But peak Kohli was indeed a monster. 

This dubba dua gobbar smashed old washed up shop worn Steyn in tests and now they proclaim him as some Pak goat rofl. 

Maybe he is a Pak goat but he would be like number 10 for India. 

As for bowling India has already caught up with them. 

Bumrah Shami and Ishant are as good as any great Pak attack of the past. Averages are deceiving. 

Even now when kohli concentrate he play much meaning full inning than this stats padder. Kohli issue is now consistency and lack of motivation, he is already richest cricketer in the world , heroine wife and forbs top 100 famous sports person. Inspite of all these he still play some meaningfull knock here and there even at this stage i would not pick Gobar over Kohli, just because we bashed kohli it doesn't mean he is degraded to poorki's grade batsmen. Only poorki batsmen i consider can win matches against India are budha Hafeez and tulla fakhar once in a blue moon.

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Even now when kohli concentrate he play much meaning full inning than this stats padder. Kohli issue is now consistency and lack of motivation, he is already richest cricketer in the world , heroine wife and forbs top 100 famous sports person. Inspite of all these he still play some meaningfull knock here and there even at this stage i would not pick Gobar over Kohli, just because we bashed kohli it doesn't mean he is degraded to poorki's grade batsmen. Only poorki batsmen i consider can win matches against India are budha Hafeez and tulla fakhar once in a blue moon.

true. what about india's phenomenal pace attack vs their best. i think its on par easily.