Jaffer-The quiet indian

Rohan495

his bat is always quite...it only starts on flat wickets and i still cant believe that they choose him for this format...and if he continues playing that he will make his image look really bad..since he just cant adopt the format...
thats it...100% correct...repped you for this!

first off some of you guys need to learn spelling ... secondly ... Jaffer thinking he can succeed at this is about as probably me learning how to speak madarin overnight ... not happening .... Jaffer - you will be lucky to remain in the test team forget about the other version

my blood was boiling whenever i saw jaffer showing full face of the bat...to a ball on off-stump.. instead of attempting a cut shot...G@@ndu full fACE DIKHA RAHA THA.. also...bowling was very very weak...actually i expected this from venky... unless Steyn and Morkel returns...our bowling will be weak... and this cameroon white guy..does he even know..how to connect the bat with ball?? only Dravid...Kallis..Boucher ..and praveen Kumar are real big hitters.. haven't seen Kohli so can't say...he looked confident thought last night... Mallaya needs to sell jaffer to some other team..or make him clean seats and toilets.. bloody useless 20-20 pplayer.,,

my blood was boiling whenever i saw jaffer showing full face of the bat...to a ball on off-stump.. instead of attempting a cut shot...G@@ndu full fACE DIKHA RAHA THA.. also...bowling was very very weak...actually i expected this from venky... unless Steyn and Morkel returns...our bowling will be weak... and this cameroon white guy..does he even know..how to connect the bat with ball?? only Dravid...Kallis..Boucher ..and praveen Kumar are real big hitters.. haven't seen Kohli so can't say...he looked confident thought last night... Mallaya needs to sell jaffer to some other team..or make him clean seats and toilets.. bloody useless 20-20 pplayer.,,
That is just cruel :laugh: :-D

Its pathetic...looks awkward...just to say!

Sell it to Delhi Daredevils.... Tics and his team needs him badly.. :hysterical::hysterical: