Hardik Pandya engaged

FischerTal

This confirms dude is not a legit player as he told in that show hosted by the gay man. First of all no player calls himself a player. Strike 1. Others have to call him one. Mimicking a jamaican accent or any accent and mannerisms is a no no. You have to be original. Strike 2. Proposing to a woman older than her that too not so stunning considering Pandya is a superstar and a so called player. He can land a stunning wife :facepalm:Strike 3 and you're out. Not a player:orderorder: court dismissed

He is better off finding a decent girl next door type or getting arranged marriage to a nice gujju girl and live happily ever after which means counting :money: I usually joke about Dhoni and Sachin regarding advice but Pandya should have asked them for relationship advice for real before jumping in. Both of them met their wives earlier and are in stable relationships. Atleast he found one from Eastern Europe. They have a habit of gold digging but usually stay married unlike western women who divorce once they know he can't do any better. Anyways good luck to him and his marriage in the future.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

This confirms dude is not a legit player as he told in that show hosted by the gay man. First of all no player calls himself a player. Strike 1. Others have to call him one. Mimicking a jamaican accent or any accent and mannerisms is a no no. You have to be original. Strike 2. Proposing to a woman older than her that too not so stunning considering Pandya is a superstar and a so called player. He can land a stunning wife :facepalm:Strike 3 and you're out. Not a player:orderorder: court dismissed

He is better off finding a decent girl next door type or getting arranged marriage to a nice gujju girl and live happily ever after which means counting :money: I usually joke about Dhoni and Sachin regarding advice but Pandya should have asked them for relationship advice for real before jumping in. Both of them met their wives earlier and are in stable relationships. Atleast he found one from Eastern Europe. They have a habit of gold digging but usually stay married unlike western women who divorce once they know he can't do any better. Anyways good luck to him and his marriage in the future.

To be fair, most Indian girls would be very intimidated and would be unable to truly open up to a person like Pandya. He wears his wealth, arrogance on his shelves every day. Such wannabe person is likely more comfortable to a European culture girl who can have similar mindsets

2 hours ago, someone said:

To be fair, most Indian girls would be very intimidated and would be unable to truly open up to a person like Pandya. He wears his wealth, arrogance on his shelves every day. Such wannabe person is likely more comfortable to a European culture girl who can have similar mindsets

Dude is a show off not suitable for Indian girls. I have seen some of my friends play around but keep tight lipped about their women. If caught they say she is like my sister da. I know one such case from college.

1 hour ago, velu said:

doubt that whether she can take half his wealth  .. 
also Pandya is a gujju , when comes to money  only incoming and not outgoing 

Yeah he is also with :mi: reliance money :money:and hitman who has influence with the agents. He will survive when it comes to money. But it is awkward to watch the proposal. Truly pathetic for a so called player :phehe:

37 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah he is also with :mi: reliance money :money:and hitman who has influence with the agents. He will survive when it comes to money. But it is awkward to watch the proposal. Truly pathetic for a so called player :phehe:

i meant spouse cant take away 50% of the wealth in india .. 

1 hour ago, velu said:

i meant spouse cant take away 50% of the wealth in india .. 

Thats true but spouse can create unnecessary havoc in the family by bringing in laws into court if she has the power to do so (type 498a in google). I believe actor Prashanth went through this. Only reason they cant take away 50% is because the justice system in India is slow as snails. That's one positive side of being slow :laugh:

@Laaloo Whats your problem now. I'm just saying it as it is. Why are you offended and what are you offended by. I don't understand :hmmmm:

19 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

she will divorce him soon and take half his money forever... jaisi karni waisi bharni

He needs to pay more attention to his game rather than this dramebaazi. His spot in the Indian team is not to be taken for granted especially since Sir-ji is playing well as an all rounder. Although if the useless Unadkat can be paid crores in IPL, then I guess yeh banda “karke” kamayega!

On 1/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, someone said:

Great to see that you hold "most Indian girls" in such high esteem. :congrats:

:rolleyes:

I think this post of yours can successfully troll all three categories of people:

1) H Pandya and his fan(s) @zen

2) Indian girls

3) Fans of European culture.