Hardik Pandya engaged

FischerTal

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Great to see that you hold "most Indian girls" in such high esteem. :congrats:

:rolleyes:

I think this post of yours can successfully troll all three categories of people:

1) H Pandya and his fan(s) @zen

2) Indian girls

3) Fans of European culture.

You're a wannabe lawyer right. good job on nitpicking and diversion. It will serve your career well :orderorder:

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That was fast 

Hardik “kar ke aaya” Pandya +hot fiancee + lockdown+ potential gold digger who might want to pop babies (judgemental I know but it is what it is)

What’s surprising here

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Hardik “kar ke aaya” Pandya +hot fiancee + lockdown+ potential gold digger who might want to pop babies (judgemental I know but it is what it is)

What’s surprising here

And worst part is you don't have even thin base for your judgement. 

18 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

And worst part is you don't have even thin base for your judgement. 

Facts

Hardik Pandya is not clearly a rocket scientist. Neither is Natasha. Forget educational credentials but his public behavior is also obnoxious.

Looks: well it’s not about skin color but Pandya is not exactly what you would call a template good looking guy. He is decent looking and obviously being a prime athlete he has a great physique.

This Natasha is clearly not a cricket fan. To be mesmerized by his physique I believe she was a model/actress, every guy in her world more or less looks like that.

This quick hookup and popping out babies Indicates a gold diggery vibe.

Look its a discussion site, what’s the fun without throwing out theories :laugh:

On a Personal note all the best to the couple and the newborn.

Edited by maniac

19 hours ago, maniac said:

Facts

Hardik Pandya is not clearly a rocket scientist. Neither is Natasha. Forget educational credentials but his public behavior is also obnoxious.

Looks: well it’s not about skin color but Pandya is not exactly what you would call a template good looking guy. He is decent looking and obviously being a prime athlete he has a great physique.

This Natasha is clearly not a cricket fan. To be mesmerized by his physique I believe she was a model/actress, every guy in her world more or less looks like that.

This quick hookup and popping out babies Indicates a gold diggery vibe.

Look its a discussion site, what’s the fun without throwing out theories :laugh:

On a Personal note all the best to the couple and the newborn.

Agreed.

Congratulations to them on the newborn.

But i think pandya is done as professional international cricketer. 

Indian Umar Akmal 

Edited by Autonomous

On 7/30/2020 at 10:15 PM, maniac said:

What’s surprising here

Based on his interviews about childhood,HP seems to have a colour complex which he tries to overcome by going west Indian.

He got himself a child with a gori ....everyone has reasons and everyone looks happy with the arrangement .

I saw an interview with both brothers where he was said his money is all in his parents and brothers name because he doesn't want to give half his money to any woman. He almost called all women other than his mom ( who according to him wants to be named in everyone 's bank account ).He has such views about women and then he goes for something like this.

I wonder if a baby will change his views about women . 

I hope he does ,for the sake of the baby .

This does prove that his family is indeed very liberal about sex.

Imagine getting your pregnant girlfriend home to live with the joint family in India.

I hope fatherhood gives him some kind of maturity.