Mob attack on JNU

sandeep

28 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Just shut JNU studies in humanities. We are producing morons doing research in gender studies for 20 years. They are unemployable and frustrated. 

This is just nuisance value at this point.

It is shocking that this place dictated 60 years of India's policies.

Current government's foreign minister and finance minister are JNU products FYI.

35 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This is shocking. Who is this guy? Has any media reported about it?
@sandeep read this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A "flash mob" is not necessarily violent. Its a mob that organizes quickly and silently so that cops can't block them.  

Do some basic research before outraging. Violence started when left goons barred students from registering to winter classes as a mark of protest to CAA! some were even beaten by left goons, common students retaliated and the masked goons could be anybody. Manufactured controversy, will be thwarted in the next few days like the church attacks or the nun rape.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Do some basic research before outraging. Violence started when left goons barred students from registering to winter classes as a mark of protest to CAA! some were even beaten by left goons, common students retaliated and the masked goons could be anybody. Manufactured controversy, will be thwarted in the next few days like the church attacks or the nun rape.

Stop reflexively spouting propaganda.  I am doing the research - I have not made any conclusive claims yet.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I find it very hard to believe BJP will be doing this. They are already in backfoot with nationwide protest...why would they instigate a fresh one in JNU? CAA protests have mellowed down in the country in the last few days....some parties are not able to digest it. Lets start a fresh one in jnu and prove govt is intolerant just before delhi election. Yogendra Yadav, Swara Bhaskar and D.Raja already in campus as I speak.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You are just not hearing massive pro-CAA rallies that the biased media is not covering 

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stop reflexively spouting propaganda.  I am doing the research - I have not made any conclusive claims yet.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning.

Ek Haath se taali nahin banta hain, saheb. In student politics, it is always some instigation that leads to violence, it is always the left that plays the victim, after instigation

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I hear you, the timing is suspicious, and such a conspiracy is definitely possible.  BUT, all the more reason why the govt should have ordered police to act more effectively.  Why is that not the case?

After the last AMU bus burning episode, didn’t they make a big fuss about police entering campus without permission? So, now police were waiting for permission, that’s all.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Just shut JNU studies in humanities. We are producing morons doing research in gender studies for 20 years. They are unemployable and frustrated. 

This is just nuisance value at this point.

It is shocking that this place dictated 60 years of India's policies.

I dont think that it would be in any way wise to stop the studies in humanities. 

Please stop producing Mullahs and Pandits and Studies of Dead Languages in the Universities:

If anything then the religious Madaris should be closed, along with departments of Studies of Dead Languages in the Universities. 

What is the usage of tons of Pandits, just like tons of Molvies? Most of them live on the Charities. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

"make it a big issue"?

So you think violence directed at college students is acceptable and should not be an issue?  Wake the f**k up what's wrong with you.  This sort of "us vs them" tribal thinking is seducing normal people into tolerating and supporting horrible actions.  

and JNU does not foster this sort of "tribal thinking"?