Mob attack on JNU

sandeep

For me, it is 100% Right Wing Hindutva Bhagts. 

Only they have the motive to beat the JNU students, not the Left Wing. 

Only they have the open support of State Police for all of their crimes. 

Actually this thing is not even there to be discussed. 

Unfortunately, right wing in all the countries in same tactics. First they kill, then they themselves pose to be Mazlooms. I have seen that even the worse evil Islamic Parties like Taliban and Sapah Sahaba and anti Qadiyani parties pose themselves as Mazloons after killing Christians, Qadiyanis, Shias and Hindus in Pakistan. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

bhai .. there is a tamil proverb about using violence todo the right thing “அடி உதவுற மாதிரி அண்ணன் தம்பி கூட உதவ மாட்டாங்க”

rough translation is "violence will help you more than your blood brothers" :p:

actually this was proven again this week .. short story ( though slightly off-topic )

during Thoothukudi protest against Sterlite copper plant , tamilnadu police ( or riot police ) encountered 15/16 people ( official figures ) ..

whole media went on shouting that admk/bjp government is working for the industrialists and created a scene that local residents are against the copper plant ..

last week they had local body election and results were out yesterday .. admk completely sweeped tuticorin district 

my view is if things go out of hand and government know that protests are wrong ( and  politically motivated which harms the country ) , we should crush them with iron fist ( or lead ) :hitler:

Velu brother, 

Hindu Right Wing is highly educated one (at least a big part). Why then to behave like this that I start feeling resemblance with the Muslim right wing?

This violence and killing thing belongs to the old ages. Perhaps the Mughal era was the last one for such behaviour. 

The educated Hindu Right wing has to take the reigns of BJP, and bring the uneducated part to their level ( and not the other way around). At moment, unfortunately, the uneducated part is making things worse in India. 

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

After the last AMU bus burning episode, didn’t they make a big fuss about police entering campus without permission? So, now police were waiting for permission, that’s all.

You really buying what you are selling there?

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Try to follow the news - it is obvious that the police response has been noticeably sluggish and on the backfoot.  There are videos out there of cops just standing there allowing mobs to run rampant.  

And I am not jumping to conclusions about the identity of the mob - they could be ABVP goons as alleged, or "left" naxals.  I don't know.  But the government is of the BJP, and they have the authority, force and responsibility.  

but you are jumping to conclusions.

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Velu brother, 

Hindu Right Wing is highly educated one (at least a big part). Why then to behave like this that I start feeling resemblance with the Muslim right wing?

This violence and killing thing belongs to the old ages. Perhaps the Mughal era was the last one for such behaviour. 

The educated Hindu Right wing has to take the reigns of BJP, and bring the uneducated part to their level ( and not the other way around). At moment, unfortunately, the uneducated part is making things worse in India. 

when comes to economy and trade , i am an extremist ..

i dont bother about religion .. given a chance i would marry 4 muslim women than 1 hindu women :p: 

these leftists , commies , naxals , pseudo-seculars are our unnecessary burden .. they should be dealt with iron fist

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Do some basic research before outraging. Violence started when left goons barred students from registering to winter classes as a mark of protest to CAA! some were even beaten by left goons, common students retaliated and the masked goons could be anybody. Manufactured controversy, will be thwarted in the next few days like the church attacks or the nun rape.

Ok, then do arrest them through police and punish them. 

But if Right Wing goons enter the university and start beating the students, and State Police does nothing to stop it, then again it is the Government who is culprit here. 

12 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

dude you created this thread. Which folks are we talking about?

those who have apparently no problem with police allowing mobs to freely attack JNU.  Same folks were firmly pro-police and advocated quick and firm police intervention when it came to a similar incident at Jamia a few days ago.

57 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ek Haath se taali nahin banta hain, saheb. In student politics, it is always some instigation that leads to violence, it is always the left that plays the victim, after instigation

That's fair, and I do not disagree.  But violence is wrong - whichever "side" does it.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Are you disputing the fact that the government response to the mob invasion of JNU was to allow it to happen, and allow the armed mob to walk away?

The delhi police is stretched given the protests happening with the city on multiple issues. There are around 85,000 policeman for a city of close to 16 million. This works out to one policeman for every 188 residents.

On one hand people protest (violently may I add) and stretch police resources, on the other you have swift action from the police to protect yourselves?

Marg hai ye dharma ka

Krishna ke sukarma ka

Haar jeet punya paap

Moh tyag bhay vilaap

Sarva naash ho adharma ka

Krishna ki leela hai

Krishna ki mahima hai

Krishna ka Gaurav dharmsaar hai

Kan kan main kaya hai

Krishna ki maya hai

Jan uddhar ka ye avtaar hai

I don't know but sala dimaag main bas yhi ghoom raha hai.

7 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Marg hai ye dharma ka

Krishna ke sukarma ka

Haar jeet punya paap

Moh tyag bhay vilaap

Sarva naash ho adharma ka

Krishna ki leela hai

Krishna ki mahima hai

Krishna ka Gaurav dharmsaar hai

Kan kan main kaya hai

Krishna ki maya hai

Jan uddhar ka ye avtaar hai