ICC U-19 World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread

nsareen

Bump !!!  & Reminder 

Anyway  will stick this up these names - " Jaiswal, Garg, Jurel, tilak, Rawat, Siddhesh "  and see the results 1 year from now , how many are potential contenders for national team .

Am sure some will accompany Lomror - The next big thing in Indian Cricket  .............

Think someone wrote this sentence  in this Forum !!!!  

33 minutes ago, SUMO said:

This trophy was ours had we fudged Devdutt Paddikal's age by just a couple of months.

there were plenty that we chose not to take even though they were eligible - riyan parag for example. it was a good policy. whereas I think some of the other teams had players in their 2nd WC.

Kartik tyagi.. Only India pacer with some pace did not attack the stumps... Did not get a Single wicket.. Gave 31 runs in 10 overs but I didn't understand why they decided to bowl at 6th stump with so little score.  I was Disappointed from Kartik tyagi... Sher bowler Hain woh Pata nahi kyon wicket pe attack nahi Kiya. 

Had he got wickets.... No bangla batsman can face him but he was defensive. 

Garg and the batsman except yashasvi failed...tilak was looking OK but he also got out. 

Sushant bowled well. 

Bishnoi looks set to play for India after 3 years. Yashasvi could play after 4yrs.

Kartik tyagi too will play for India. 

Sushant is slow but could improve. 

No other player looks Special.