Vedic astrology

Real McCoy

5 minutes ago, zen said:

In NA, it should be today :dontknow:

I'm sure it would be night time for you guys there. Anyway got this message when I got up so wanted to pass it on. I got the message that for US residents, it would be 1-2 AM or something like that. I don't know if you can do it now if you have missed it because the alignment is still there. The fastest graha is the Moon which takes 2-3 days to change signs.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Instructions received from India already :phehe:

Good :nice:

9 hours ago, velu said:

@Real McCoy  have you heard about astro guruji ?

chennai astrologer , probably one of the most popular vedic astrologer in tn/south india

:woot: He tells that meena rasi can get the greatest benefits :aha: Basically he says the same thing about all the signs with a slight change in the house that it affects. He is well liked because he says the positive things and even tells the negative things as something that will go away. Wish him success. Astrology should help humans not scare the sh1t out of them for astrologers' and gem dealers' gain :no:

You should be happy that your ashtamathu sani is over. He says sani gives more trouble than rahu ketu. He says Rahu in Rishabha will increase confidence and mental strength because Rahu and sukran are friends :hug: Hopefully he is right about rahu ketu in taurus scorpio because some people believe that gemni and sagittarius is good for them. I don't have an opinion about exaltation signs for Rahu ketu but lets hope for good things. nallathe nenaippom nallathe nadakkum vazhga valamudan :nice:

19 minutes ago, velu said:

@Real McCoy  any predictions for rishabam for the next 5 years based transits ?

all the popular tamil , mallu and kannada astrologers are saying good times staretd and will continue for the next 5 years ? :hmmm: 

like i can commit murder and walk away but nobody ll there :aha: 

Why don't you murder someone and see. @new guy be scared be very scared :scared:

@Jimmy Cliff@velu@Gollum@coffee_rules

This guy says too much of internet is bad at 16;15 and astrological aspect of internet and staurn at 20;30. He is a hare krishna who has left ISKCON because it has become corrupt. ISKCON was started by Srila Prabhupada as a means of spreading Krishna consciousness in the west. This man believes he was poisoned to death to take over the movement. If you have time watch the complete video. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X9ytlTp3zUbM/