Achievements of the LEFT under Kejriwal

Alam_dar

On 1/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

Delhi GST collection which is close to that of states like WB i guess has nothing to do with freebies being handed out.  I also encourage people to go visit SDMC schools and not just delhi govt schools. School infra is getting better across delhi and not just state govt schools. Mohalla clinic is a great concept that has to be expanded, wait time today are very high today. Dengue cases over past few yrs have gone down, AAP has done well with awareness campaigns.  State govt needs to do something about pollution.  

All the big cities make up most of tax revenue collections in their respective states . 
If you want to compare , Delhi still does 50% of Mumbai and comparable to smaller cities like Bangalore and we don’t see govts giving out freebies in these states . Delhi’s last budget slipped from a surplus to 5000 CR deficit I think , offcourse Kejriwal dosent care cos if he loses some one else will have to fix and take the blame and if he wins one more term for him . 

Hawa badal rahi hai ,from getting sureshot 60+seats ,AAP will now struggle to reach 40 seats. 

BJP in full flow now ,they have scheduled rallies In every constituency with most of the cabinet ministers also coming down. 

I went to PMs rally in karkardooma today, it was a huge success, great to witness !

Amit Shah is on fire atm