Achievements of the LEFT under Kejriwal

Alam_dar

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Bro even I thought that way 2 weeks ago.

But Delhi election results can change swiftly within matter of days and that is whY is happening. Keep believing!

Bjp has been able to tap in people's anger over the Shaheen bagh protests inconveniencing the public. 

People are really fed up and bjp seems to have been able to associate shaheen bagh with AAP

after Sisodia's visit .

Aap was thinking the shaheen seige will benefit them but with changing mood of people,they seem to want to disassociate from the protests....specially now that hate speeches bordering on antinational are becoming public.

Either way .....people are fed up .

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Pretty sure that the dhimmis of Delhi will vote this idiot back..after all free water and electricity ke saamne desh kya cheez hai...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Thank God these bozos didnt fall for NYAY !

New Delhi: The Centre has praised and awarded the Kejriwal government for its redevelopment work of the Chandni Chowk area in the national capital.

The Kejriwal government has been awarded "Award for Excellence in Urban Transport" in "Best Non-Motorised Transport" by Award Selection Committee (UMI 2021) for the project of Chandni Chowk redevelopment.

https://www.timesnownews.com/delhi/article/centre-praises-kejriwal-govts-schemes-awards-it-for-beautification-of-chandni-chowk/829521

5 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Delhi GDP has grown from 5.5 lakhs crores to 8 lakhs crores in 6 years. 

How does it compare to growth BJP ruled states?

How do you compute GDP of a state/UT?

Do you count SGST/IGST as a part?

What if it's a factory that has its registered office in Delhi, but is manufacturing in Noida etc and paying GST in UP too?

Little convoluted?

Edited by Mariyam

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

What if it's a factory that has its registered office in Delhi, but is manufacturing in Noida etc and paying GST in UP too?

Little convoluted?

GST and GDP are different things.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

GST and GDP are different things.

And? 

Huh?

In traditional GDP calcs, sale of goods produced outside of countries borders is not included, even if the company is registered and tax paying in India.

What is a state/UT equivalent of this? Given that there is a tax component (GST)on the company at the stage of production and sale.

How do you calculate the GDP of a state/UT? I ask out of mere curoisity.

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

And? 

Huh?

In traditional GDP calcs, sale of goods produced outside of countries borders is not included, even if the company is registered and tax paying in India.

What is a state/UT equivalent of this? Given that there is a tax component (GST)on the company at the stage of production and sale.

How do you calculate the GDP of a state/UT? I ask out of mere curoisity.

For states NSDP is equivalent to GDP

Net State Domestic Product (NSDP) is defined as a measure, in monetary terms, of the volume of all goods and services produced within the boundaries of the State during a given period of time after deducting the wear and tear or depreciation, accounted without duplication. 

https://data.gov.in/keywords/net-state-domestic-product

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Little convoluted?

GST is cascading tax based on value add. So any part of the supply chain involving value add  is done in Noida UP goes to local GST only. If sale happen through Delhi office then that counts towards local GST. So even though GST on product supply chain happens multiple times, each will only be counted at respective location once for GDP purpose, I dont think GDP would double dip for the local calculation. Reason, records of GST paid on value add in Noida wont be available for delhi to double-dip.

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Delhi GDP has grown from 5.5 lakhs crores to 8 lakhs crores in 6 years. 

How does it compare to growth BJP ruled states?

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/india/delhi-economy.php

what you attribute to delhi govt. is in this picture. Mind you Delhi being a capital, there are certain activities that will continue to contribute towards GDP even if a dumb idiot is sitting there. Delhi used to grow

Having said that certain things like, some administrative functioning, moholla clinics (to some extend), schools (some extend) have definitely improved. But nothing substantial to show a growth as such. If anything I see a slight dip because at 1 point delhi used to grow as 12-14%. Others correct me if I am wrong.

Here is one BJP ruled state growing at an avg 14.6% for past 8-9 years.

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/india/madhya-pradesh-economy.php

delhi.JPG

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/india/delhi-economy.php

what you attribute to delhi govt. is in this picture. Mind you Delhi being a capital, there are certain activities that will continue to contribute towards GDP even if a dumb idiot is sitting there. Delhi used to grow

Having said that certain things like, some administrative functioning, moholla clinics (to some extend), schools (some extend) have definitely improved. But nothing substantial to show a growth as such. If anything I see a slight dip because at 1 point delhi used to grow as 12-14%. Others correct me if I am wrong.

Here is one BJP ruled state growing at an avg 14.6% for past 8-9 years.

https://statisticstimes.com/economy/india/madhya-pradesh-economy.php

delhi.JPG

How does that avg upto 14.6%? 

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

How does that avg upto 14.6%? 

The image is for Delhi's gdp growth %. It doesnt average out to 14.6. It averages roughly to 11.6 for the past 8 years. 

14.6 would be MP for the same 8 years. And by no means I am saying 14.6 for MP is better than delhi's 11.6. But recent delhi GDP is below this average now which is around 10.5.

I am saying Delhi has barely sustained the growth which is in reflection to country's GDP growth. I was curious to know what large projects have delhi carried out in last 6 years.