PCB threatens BCCI, Will not travel to India for 2021 T20WC, If India refuses to visit Pak for Asia Cup

21 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

To be honest....i kinda miss india pakistan games....

We are a very strong team and would throroughly enjoy beating them on their own turf

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Agreed. We can play with our younger players and still compete against them, atleast in t20s. 

7 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

So PCB has said that if India refuses to visit Pakistan for Asia Cup 2020, Pakistan will refuse to visit India for the 2021 WC.

How will BCCI respond to this threat?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Like a cheap journalist, why are you making this false story, Wasim Khan categorically denied this, cheap, low level stuff.

5 hours ago, Stan AF said:

There's a T20 WC next year as well?. That too here?. Then what are we playing this October in Australia?. What crazy ass scheduling is this?

Brain-dead scheduling, only in the delusional and amateurish world of cricket.

2020 T20 WC in Aus: Oct-Nov 2020

2021 T20 WC in Ind: Oct-Nov 2021

Test cricket dying and now trying to kill the only format which makes money by oversaturation :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Almost every mefia outlet reported it. All of them are cheap?

Or did Wasim Khan realised he had spoken too much and did a U turn like the pak PM.

It was a direct quote reported in the dawn which is a respectable newspaper in Pakistan. 

I think wasim khan said it like a rhetorical political argument - "if they don't come here, we won't visit there". Once it got traction he realised this isn't a threat he will be able to follow through on, he backtracked.