Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you think privacy and personal space is a prerogative of only a select few you support? I don’t want those I don’t support to be subjected to this humiliation 

I did enjoy when Sardesai got bitchslapped i n NYC though

Edited by Global.Baba

5 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

I did enjoy when Sardesai got bitchslapped i n NYC though

I felt it was injustice. Sardesai was one who initiated it. After him and his journo made ablot of noise, As soon as someone posted complete video of incident, His drama stopped

50 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Shows how well connected is Arnab. He does this to his guest every day but in a country where people dont go on no fly list for manhandling airline staff or molesting fellow passengers or even flashing, Rahul gets on the list for heckling. 

Intolerance alert!!! Kunal tried to be the hero for his sickular gang, but ultimately his actions were wrong and thus the obvious consequence.

Imagine had, the roles been reserved, there would be outrage, protests had a BJP supporter did like that....

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you think privacy and personal space is a prerogative of only a select few you support? I don’t want those I don’t support to be subjected to this humiliation 

I fully enjoyed Arnab "The country demands an answer" Goswami get the medicine dished out to him.

It was glorious.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

9 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I fully enjoyed Arnab "The country demands an answer" Goswami get the medicine dished out to him.

It was glorious.

I enjoyed that this idiot will not able to fly for next 6 months and is at risk of being arrested and shamed. Where is the high road here? Did he win any debate? Looks like an imbecile calling names like a 3 year old. Arnab, who I am not a fan of, calls people to his show and yells at them.  He didn’t throw punches like a certain mawaali and showed who is in control of the situation.

Spicejet and Go air also put him on their no fly list.

Provoking  a fight or argument during flight is serious offence and this AH thinks he can get away by posting his mentally unstable behaviour on twitter and he was going to go unpunished

May be if he had not posted it, no one would have known  also as there seems to have been no complaint ...but the 2 bit so called comedianwanted his 2 seconds of glory . Serves the idiot right .

Edited by beetle