Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Shows how well connected is Arnab. He does this to his guest every day but in a country where people dont go on no fly list for manhandling airline staff or molesting fellow passengers or even flashing, Rahul gets on the list for heckling. 

The guy who manhandled the staff was put on the no fly list. Molesting or flashing a passanger gets you jail ....it is not a 'no fly 'offence .

Heckling to provoke a fight is a serious offence on flight . 

As for Arnab....the guests know what he is and are free to not go to his show. There is no compulsion to be part of the show.

Here this guy was heckling him in public transport( where there no option of leaving ) ...not his personal comedy show .

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Shows how well connected is Arnab. He does this to his guest every day but in a country where people dont go on no fly list for manhandling airline staff or molesting fellow passengers or even flashing, Rahul gets on the list for heckling. 

Kamra deserved it bud! 

Those panelist who get heckled everyday on arnab's show still come to his show every day ,so they dont have any problem with him ,if anybody has any problem then dont watch the show (I havent subscribed ndtv ,I hate it) or dont come as a panelist ,who is stopping those panelist to go to his show and get destroyed on daily basis ? By the way anrab is facing defamation cases as well in the court 

2 hours ago, adi B said:

Kamra deserved it bud! 

Those panelist who get heckled everyday on arnab's show still come to his show every day ,so they dont have any problem with him ,if anybody has any problem then dont watch the show (I havent subscribed ndtv ,I hate it) or dont come as a panelist ,who is stopping those panelist to go to his show and get destroyed on daily basis ? By the way anrab is facing defamation cases as well in the court 

I have zero sympathy for either of them as both deserve it. I just found it interesting how quickly we when on the list. 

40 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I have zero sympathy for either of them as both deserve it. I just found it interesting how quickly we when on the list. 

It's about who's breaking the law and not who we like/dislike. Arnab heckling in his shows, he is not breaking any law. Kutta Kamra did and he committed an indictable offense. In USA, he would be jailed and sent to Guantánamo Bay.

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

He forced the airlines to take the issue up by posting and boasting it on twitter . If he had kept quiet, no one would have known,but this 2 bit , self appointed crusader had to tell the world what a first class harrasser and heckler he was.

What option do the airlines have ? It is like an open challenge.

If they don't take a strong line,they encourage asses like this to make it into twitter and instagrammable trend. We will soon have all kinds of attention whores doing the same.

A lot of people misbehave but they either get arrested or let go...very rarely people get this midway treatment. This guy was waving a flag and asking for it.