Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

Kunal Kamra Threatens To Leak Phone Numbers Of BJP Leaders In A Long Abusive Twitter Rant

Controversial ‘comedian’ Kunal Kamra who has been in the news recently for harassing senior journalist Arnab Goswami went on a long twitter rant on Saturday (1 February) after alleging that his phone number has been leaked by some miscreants.

Assholes have leaked my number & have been calling relentlessly to argue - If arnab deserves your discourse & debate while you invade his privacy... we can do the same to you...
yes you can.
But every number who doesn’t know me & calls me I’ll put it in public...

— Kunal Kamra (@kunalkamra88) February 1, 2020

In the abusive rant, Kamra who had earlier boasted of having acquired Arnab’s number and sending him unsolicited texts, alleged that he is now receiving phone calls from people slamming him for invading Arnab’s privacy.

I’ve many number of BJP leaders who I’ve tried to get to my show and have politely declined, I’ll make those numbers public so that people who want to debate with them or hold them accountable can just call them directly,

Do we agree to the rules of this game?

During his rant, Kamra threatened to leak numbers of many BJP leaders so that their critics will be able to contact and debate with them directly.

He later also addressed Prime Minister Narendra Modi and in a derogatory manner asked him to reign in his “dogs”.

Modiji apne kutto pe patta daloo...
life has just begun for me because fear has completely ended...

It has been reported that Kamra has also sent a legal notice to IndiGo demanding an unconditional apology for suspending him for six months and have also demanded a compensation of Rs 25 lakh.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/kunal-kamra-threatens-to-leak-phone-numbers-of-bjp-leaders-in-a-long-abusive-twitter-rant

^ So he is saying to the PM of the country - "Apne kutton ko sambhalo". Languages and filth like this shows his upbringing and frustration.

BTW, I posted the same link in parosi forum but some brown-nosing librandu Indians got offended and asked mods to remove it.

So posting from The Wires & quint is okay bcoz they suit the agenda but swarajya is not :laugh1:

Unfortunately the mask is totally off from librandus and now they are hiding under the skirt of Pakistani moderators. Lekin bakri ki amma kab tak khair manayegi :nice:

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

^ So he is saying to the PM of the country - "Apne kutton ko sambhalo". Languages and filth like this shows his upbringing and frustration.

BTW, I posted the same link in parosi forum but some brown-nosing librandu Indians got offended and asked mods to remove it.

So posting from The Wires & quint is okay bcoz they suit the agenda but swarajya is not :laugh1:

Unfortunately the mask is totally off from librandus and now they are hiding under the skirt of Pakistani moderators. Lekin bakri ki amma kab tak khair manayegi :nice:

Why do you still go on those forums and give traffic to those jihadis?

On 1/29/2020 at 2:31 AM, Global.Baba said:

to be fair based on her taste in “cinema” I think she enjoys the Kapil Sharmas, Raju Srivastava’s and Johnny levers of the world more than these posers. Hope that’s true :nervous:

And yes those guys are leagues funnier than these so called wannabe Seinfelds and Louis cks 

What kind of a Dhoni dotball baba Dhongi baba are you? :mad: 

I thought you were a clairvoyant.

I detest Kapil Sharma. Never found his shtick funny. Not fond of Raju Srivastava or Johnny Level either.

I love the Govinda, Kader Khan, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal genre of comedy. 

Was never a fan of stand up either. Among the lot I like Kanan Gill and Biswa Rath. Mainly because of 'pretentious movie reviews'. 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:31 AM, Mariyam said:

What kind of a Dhoni dotball baba Dhongi baba are you? :mad: 

I thought you were a clairvoyant.

I detest Kapil Sharma. Never found his shtick funny. Not fond of Raju Srivastava or Johnny Level either.

I love the Govinda, Kader Khan, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal genre of comedy. 

Was never a fan of stand up either. Among the lot I like Kanan Gill and Biswa Rath. Mainly because of 'pretentious movie reviews'. 

Ammi aap bari ho gayee ho! :cheer: