Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

12 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Do you think delhi hindus will retialiate against these blood thirsty muslims.

No they don't stand a chance.

Well as I have said before, the battle lines have been drawn. We have to be stand side by side and give a bigger response back. The Chinese have the right idea to deal with these vermins.

Expect more killings of Hindus to happen in Delhi now, as they have realised they can do this in broad daylight. Ironic that gujji hindus have come out in force in Guj to defend themselves but the Capital is full of Dhimmis who will run away but still put the blame on 'Hindu Mobs'

32 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Well as I have said before, the battle lines have been drawn. We have to be stand side by side and give a bigger response back. The Chinese have the right idea to deal with these vermins.

Expect more killings of Hindus to happen in Delhi now, as they have realised they can do this in broad daylight. Ironic that gujji hindus have come out in force in Guj to defend themselves but the Capital is full of Dhimmis who will run away but still put the blame on 'Hindu Mobs'

Bhaai delhi hindu people are mostly 9 to 5 job types.

Hindus of delhi don't live together with their family(uncles, cousins houses nearby).Many don't even know who lives next to their house.Thus lack unity.

While Muslims live together and they come together in groups of 50-100 people in colonies of hindus.

Edited by sergio04

19 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Chinese realized at right time that increasing population of muslims will stop them from becoming superpower.

They have taken steps at right time brfore they become headache for them.

I think their will be another partition of India in next 20-25 years.

42 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

:hysterical:

Watch out guys, internet Hindu rageboi on the loose here!

53 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yup , I guess you belong to sh###y org. Called RSS Which has always failed to protect hindus in times such as now.

Ass clown.

This is clearly the goal of these islamists to make us fight among ourselves. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

Fighting among yourselves is not the answers.

@speedheat Also bro, when the delhi police are vilified for trying to keep the law and order in check, imagine large groups of VHP, RSS and Bajrang dal protesters in Delhi, the MSM and Press will have a field day in labelling India as a Hindutva Fascist state.

Instead of an armed retaliation bu Hindus in self defence we must have faith in the Army first who will be brought in to deal with these pigs.. once they are faced with machine guns they will hide back in their homes.